Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Zac's VY Calais L67

borrttt

Gday
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina L67 2004
hey mate,

ya berlina is looking good! the vz tail lights look way better then the original calais/berlina ones! your list to do is basically the same as mine! :D what springs did you put in it/what height?

got my pedals in the mail today and installed them... thanks uneek! :D
2011-08-29_1809421.jpg

Pedals looking good i need those too haha. I put in Lovells Super low springs, got them off ebay then realised the front springs were for a V8 so the car sits slightly higher than id like, going to replace the front soon though with the correct ones for V6. Should sit lower then.

uNEEk

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 3.8 V6 EQUIPE
hey mate,

ya berlina is looking good! the vz tail lights look way better then the original calais/berlina ones! your list to do is basically the same as mine! :D what springs did you put in it/what height?

got my pedals in the mail today and installed them... thanks uneek! :D
2011-08-29_1809421.jpg

Hey lookin good cars lookin mint with the rims. the pedals are a nice finishing touch too lol.. will ya get 16 psi out of that safely you reckon? how much power you think it will be pushing then..? im tossing up supercharged 6 and a v8 aswell.

drift-it

Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 Px ranger 4x4
Hey lookin good cars lookin mint with the rims. the pedals are a nice finishing touch too lol.. will ya get 16 psi out of that safely you reckon? how much power you think it will be pushing then..? im tossing up supercharged 6 and a v8 aswell.

hey benny, yeah man getting there slowly ay! i've got some good news tonight too that'll get me there faster!

Pedals looking good i need those too haha. I put in Lovells Super low springs, got them off ebay then realised the front springs were for a V8 so the car sits slightly higher than id like, going to replace the front soon though with the correct ones for V6. Should sit lower then.

hey mate if its not to much hasstle can you measure the ride height from wheel centre cap to guard at the rear?

drift-it

Reaction score
Members Ride
'12 Px ranger 4x4
nice and low :D....i think im gonna get king superlows they sit a 345mm all round should sit just above the tyre..

drove 2.5hours from townsville to bowen the sarv and when i rocked up i opened the bonnet to see if the CAI was doing its job...success the u bend and throttle body were warm! not hot as f$%k! so i would call that a success!

shaune_m

Reaction score
Members Ride
GS300 2JZ TURBO/ S2 RX7
Hey mate,
Always had a soft spot for VY's and yours is a perfect example. Wait until you get the intercooler/tune and run some more boost you will love it. Not sure if i missed it but where did you find the 4" intake piping?