Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ZB Calais V and factory TPMS?

M

mwb235

Does the Calais V have TPMS (tyre pressure monitors)? I assume not as i can't find any reference to it in the sales brochures. Hopefully Holden add it on the Series 2.

benny66

Benno
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY14 Calais V ZB MY18 Calais V
No. It’s available on the Buick Regal which is the US version of the ZB. There are a few key features missing from our ZB that they have but in return they don’t have the kill switch for the auto start stop and also the auto dipping high beams are something else we get that they wish for.
As for a series 2 which I assume you mean the 2020 model it is possible as the news is that there are some upgrades coming to the infotainment and also features.
I hoe that they introduce the traffic sign recognition in the new model as not knowing the current speed limit is something I miss. Coming from a VF Calais v where it was available.

VFRDLN

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB CalaisV Tourer
It's a real shame we don't have TPMS and TSR. The valve stems look like they are the sensor type though so I wonder if they actually have sensors in the wheels? In my old car a 2015 Ford Everest I had Trafic Sign Recognition enabled by a guy that was able to alter a heap of parameters in the Ford software. The TSR works of the camera used for the lane keeping function. The ZB has TSR in Europe so there is no reason why a clever person that is able to access the vehicle software can't make it work.