Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Zb Calais v led strip lights in doors

Day

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais
Hi everyone my battery went flat and now the led strip door lights don't work when you open the door via remote. Once the door is physically opened up they turn on. I have looked in the user manual and cant locate anything . Just wondered if anyone has had the same issue and knows how to resolve it.

red_vxr

Reaction score
Members Ride
(don't have a commodore lel)
I'd wait it out, they could start working again sooner or later. If not, it must be an electrical issue triggered by low voltage from the flat battery.

Day

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais
I'd wait it out, they could start working again sooner or later. If not, it must be an electrical issue triggered by low voltage from the flat battery.
Thanks for that Red are your ones working fine? I think it might be a Setting that I have to activate again.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Thanks for that Red are your ones working fine? I think it might be a Setting that I have to activate again.
check in the vehicle settings of the mylink for exit lighting or locator lighting options.
you will probably need the vehicle running to access the full menu.

red_vxr

Reaction score
Members Ride
(don't have a commodore lel)
I don't actually own a ZB, I just really like them. Hence is why I wrote "in my dreams, lol" under the Member's Ride section on my profile.

Day

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ve Calais
check in the vehicle settings of the mylink for exit lighting or locator lighting options.
you will probably need the vehicle running to access the full menu.
Hi Stooge I checked my link in lighting settings and display and cant find them anywhere. They came back on but only when the car senses its dark and turns off when its light. They use to work when I unlocked the car . Not sure what's happened. If anyone has a zb calais v with led door strips can they message me their settings showing in mylink.

stooge

Reaction score
Members Ride
Turbo Alpaca
Hi Stooge I checked my link in lighting settings and display and cant find them anywhere. They came back on but only when the car senses its dark and turns off when its light. They use to work when I unlocked the car . Not sure what's happened. If anyone has a zb calais v with led door strips can they message me their settings showing in mylink.

Try on the buick forums, it is far more active than here for the zb which is a "buick regal gs" in the usa.

robdre09

Reaction score
Members Ride
2018 RS ZB V6
Thanks for that stooge .I have joined the buick forum . They have also found a way to have remote boot operation.
Can you post a link to that which shows the remote boot operation?