Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ZB Commodore Dead Man Walking

benny66

Benno
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF MY14 Calais V ZB MY18 Calais V
If they stuck one of the old Peugeot/Alpine/Renault V6s in it, it could be good fun.
Oh. That's a very small engine for a medium to large car. Turn off the turbo and it would be a slug. I think the dual turbo 3.0L CT6 from Chev would be a better proposition. After driving the 2.0L ZB and then the 3.6L ZB I could see the 2.0L needed to rev and work harder to keep up. I hare to think how noisy the 508 would be.

Fzs1000n

Reaction score
Members Ride
VW Bora 4motion 2.8 VR6 24V
The ZB should have survived quiet well if not for the gumby SUV buyers and stubborn, stuck in the past Commodore buyers. Most of the time the drivers of these can barely park one. Just imagine if the rear camera failed....

Fzs1000n

Reaction score
Members Ride
The ZB should have survived quiet well if not for the gumby SUV buyers and stubborn, stuck in the past Commodore buyers. Most of the time the drivers of these can barely park one. Just imagine if the rear camera failed....
At this rate we'll end up stupid as US buys and want a truck that can be driven on a car licence. A car changes lane in front of you, going sideways up against your grill, you don't see it or hear it and can't feel it, driving as if it's not there while tohe occupants are screaming for their lives

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
Some extreme generalisations being made based on some quite specific fictitious scenarios there big fella. Everything Ok?

Fzs1000n

Reaction score
Members Ride
Thanks for asking, and yes everything is fine.

Fictitious perhaps but unrealistic no. Cop that ! Surely you've seen life outperforming art if you've been around long enough.

Imagination and some fun... No point dying from seriousness before our time

Fu Manchu

We’ll get together. Have a few laughs.
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Crewman, VZ Cross 8, & ya mum.
You sound like a NewZealand brand ambassador that is disgruntled with the current situation.

I like PG Tips or Yorkshire Tea. You might need to pop the kettle on and have a brew to settle down.

Fzs1000n

Reaction score
Members Ride
I'm done. Off to buy a Winnebago.
Instead of tea I'll get you a "soy decaf in an avocado skin with a twist of lemon"
We can enjoy it under the awning