Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ZB Commodore Section or Not

Should ZB Commodore have it’s own section.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Happy for everyone to have their own opinion but this

It's like when a famous sportsperson jersey is retired, yet it still hangs in the stadium/rafters for all to see.

makes no sense in terms of a comparison.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Happy for everyone to have their own opinion but this

makes no sense in terms of a comparison.
ok, no worries. We'll leave it there. Not worth arguing about. End date/no end date, who cares.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 SV6 & Alfa Romeo 156 V6
Certainly will be, actually give me a couple of moments and I'll pop something up.

Mean while at Darren's place
darrens.jpg

Last edited:

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
Anyway, my idea is that maybe the folks who buy them could start their own forum, they could call it:
"Just Opel Insignias"
"Just Imported Crap With A Commodore Badge"
"Just Real Aussie Built Commodore Sellouts"

# Feel free to add any of your own ideas for a new forum

Nup. "Just What Your Dad Didn't Drive". Even Holden likes that one.

Last edited:

Darren

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.justcommodores.com.au
Members Ride
BYD Atto 3 / RAV4 Hybrid
Will change the date now the question raised whilst production finished October I would imagine there would have been enough stock to filter over into 2018.

I know heading past City Holden daily there still appears to be a number of VF's there on the showroom floor.

Only fair to end it as we have done with all other models.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
Will change the date now the question raised whilst production finished October I would imagine there would have been enough stock to filter over into 2018.

I know heading past City Holden daily there still appears to be a number of VF's there on the showroom floor.

Only fair to end it as we have done with all other models.

There is still a fair number down at my local Holden dealer too , Rose Town Holden , mainly SS and a few SV6 's .

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Of course it is broken if you don’t look in the VE for answers on all but trim bits. Seriously, the trim, bumper bits, and power steering, and 0.036” each side of the bore on one variant.
For communal talk about trim bits and stuff there will always be the main VEI VEII VFI VFII sub section of Zeta.
But general questions about exhaust tuning and component matching and collective research and development for example, why is that relegated to the most current posts in the VF section?
Same with cams? Or intakes, or ECU tuning, or TCM tuning, or diff options, or cooling systems, or EFI, or performance modifications.
You think that there should be one basic section for VEI, VEII, VFI, VFII and then perhaps into sub-forums with those? That’s nothing like a table of contents, that’s ridiculous duplication of info and resources, puts unecessary objects in the road of discovery.
My suggestion is Zeta General, no need to reclassify all threads at once, but the function is more like browse according to topic vs random nested index.
I get your point. I just have a different view. There are literally hundreds of differences. But, I'm easy either way. There are pros and cons. But it makes little sence to me to bundle them up.
It's always been a new section for each model. So, why change it now? The engine/driveline argument relates to previous models too. Why just Zeta?
Like I said though, I will happily enjoy it either way.
If democracy is at play, a poll might be in order? Or Darren etal can make the deision and so be it.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Darren has to draw the line somewhere. VR/VS share the same body but have different drive lines for the V6 models etc

I'm gonna move this thread to the forum feedback section as it's not really in the right spot ATM.

commodore665

expat Saffa
Reaction score
Members Ride
Darren has to draw the line somewhere. VR/VS share the same body but have different drive lines for the V6 models etc

I'm gonna move this thread to the forum feedback section as it's not really in the right spot ATM.

Good call , as no one here has actually driven one , it’s all conjecture at this time

Status
Not open for further replies.