Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ZB Commodore Section or Not

Should ZB Commodore have it’s own section.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
I get your point. I just have a different view. There are literally hundreds of differences. But, I'm easy either way. There are pros and cons. But it makes little sence to me to bundle them up.
It's always been a new section for each model. So, why change it now? The engine/driveline argument relates to previous models too. Why just Zeta?
Like I said though, I will happily enjoy it either way.
If democracy is at play, a poll might be in order? Or Darren etal can make the deision and so be it.
FFS the first major watershed was to Chevrolet engines (LS), the second was to Zeta. So yeah thistory will show that even if nobody bothers to bring the editorial hierachy into line with these landmark developments.
It the entire platform not just engine trans, brakes, suspension, intake, fuel system, exhaust, stability control, BCM, TCM, CCM, ECM, TCS, BCS, FPCM, but the actual floor pan and sheet metal bar a few panels.
Why on earth would you repeat the same info again and again for each model designation? Like air conditioning and trans cooolers and headers even wheels and clearance HTG and push.
A section for each platform not model within that - Zeta wasn’t like previous, almost all new - some engines were brought forward for VZ but there is **** all difference in the VEI VEII VFI VFII model designation, to the extent every bloody point is being retold ad infinitum as if it is a new chapter. Like it matters whether headers, CAI, cam or injectors suits an ‘07 SS or ‘17 SSVR blaha blah. Driving me nuts that people now assume there’s a difference, hence ask (subset of members who are VF owners) specifically about VF or VFII instead of discovering the full gamut of member expertise offered on the subject.
For those people who don’t contribute technical information and only look at VF section, like most new members, there’s a decade of important research and development to browse and put the (improvements) in context.
Regarding a poll, I think this notion of more easily accessible subject browsing needs to be thought through from a proper editorial perspective before rousing up a half-baked poll whether change is good and should we stick to the old ways.
Sort of know how that would pan out.

Last edited:

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
FFS the first major watershed was to Chevrolet engines (LS), the second was to Zeta. So yeah thistory will show that even if nobody bothers to bring the editorial hierachy into line with these landmark developments.
It the entire platform not just engine trans, brakes, suspension, intake, fuel system, exhaust, stability control, BCM, TCM, CCM, ECM, TCS, BCS, FPCM, but the actual floor pan and sheet metal bar a few panels.
Why on earth would you repeat the same info again and again for each model designation? Like air conditioning and trans cooolers and headers even wheels and clearance HTG and push.
A section for each platform not model within that - Zeta wasn’t like previous, almost all new - some engines were brought forward for VZ but there is **** all difference in the VEI VEII VFI VFII model designation, to the extent every bloody point is being retold ad infinitum as if it is a new chapter. Like it matters whether headers, CAI, cam or injectors suits an ‘07 SS or ‘17 SSVR blaha blah. Driving me nuts that people now assume there’s a difference, hence ask (subset of members who are VF owners) specifically about VF or VFII instead of discovering the full gamut of member expertise offered on the subject.
For those people who don’t contribute technical information and only look at VF section, like most new members, there’s a decade of important research and development to browse and put the (improvements) in context.
Regarding a poll, I think this notion of more easily accessible subject browsing needs to be thought through from a proper editorial perspective before rousing up a half-baked poll whether change is good and should we stick to the old ways.
Sort of know how that would pan out.
How does it go? Wah Wah? I disagree with your position. Deal with it.

monstar

Naturally as-pirated
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Members Ride
Peugeot 207 GTi
How does it go? Wah Wah? I disagree with your position. Deal with it.
Nah nah not wah wah, not very constructive, one could go to every thread in the forum and type that.
This is a suggestion to the Admin, from someone who does fricken well deal with it more than most.
How about you practice a bit of benevolence and deal with editorial improvement or pan out of the selfie focus to the wider zeta platform once in a while?

426Cuda

SUBLIME!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Redline Sedan - A6 Spitfire MSE...
Nah nah not wah wah, not very constructive, one could go to every thread in the forum and type that.
This is a suggestion to the Admin, from someone who does fricken well deal with it more than most.
How about you practice a bit of benevolence and deal with editorial improvement or pan out of the selfie focus to the wider zeta platform once in a while?
Was quoting you.
As I said, I do just that ( i.e. read VE theads ), when I need / want to.
You're so prone to personal insults whenever people disagree with you. Time and time again it happens with you. Next time I'm in Adelaide, I'd be happy to meet up and see if the one eyed bravado is as free flowing.

I'm happy to have to look elsewhere when needed. Coz, I'm not trying to convince owner's of various models, rtc etc that it's my eay or the highway.
Go on . Block me Pir4te/ Monsta /Dirk. Another notch on your gun barrel.

Tonner Matt

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ 1 Tonner LS1 M6
Here we go again

Stig Gif.gif

Heron SSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
2009 NT Pajero Exceed, 1984 VK SL
Old model has finished production, put up an end date. New model is out, put up a new section with a start date. Leave what’s there as is. I go to the latest posts page when I’m on the site, and I read threads I’m interested in, regardless of what sub forum or category they’re in.

It’s not that hard. It’s a web forum for fks sake.

Immortality

Can't live without smoky bacon!
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV VS Senator, VX Calais II L67
Thread has run it's course.....

The forum format is what it is as is decided by the owner.

/end argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.