Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ZB In the Real World

LMF 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR
Hopefully I’ll be able to write a real world review on the ZB soon. Finally convinced state office that a Trax is not a Commodore wagon replacement. Have two Falcon sedans up for replacement and a VF2 wagon, was given the choice of Mondeo or ZB wagons, result I have 3 ZB wagons coming and should get the first next week. Will book it for one of my road trips and update with what it’s likeon country roads.

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 HSV30 Senator, 2002 Corolla..
Company car eh..?

Spirited driving is a must in such a vehicle....

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
... I have an invite to the official launch of ZB tomorrow at Holdens HQ in Port Melbourne

after that we get 4 hours to drive all the various models around, will give some feedback
plus
as company fleet manager I have been promised one for a week (in about 2 weeks time)
to drive around and let the co car drivers have a go too

LMF 17

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF2 SSVR
Company car eh..?

Spirited driving is a must in such a vehicle....
Yep, pool vehicles just found out yesterday getting a Subaru Liberty as well to replace a Camry. I’ll give that a good run when I next have to to Warrnambool from Ballarat.

vc commodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VC, VH and VY
... I have an invite to the official launch of ZB tomorrow at Holdens HQ in Port Melbourne

after that we get 4 hours to drive all the various models around, will give some feedback
plus
as company fleet manager I have been promised one for a week (in about 2 weeks time)
to drive around and let the co car drivers have a go too

I actually spotted a ZB Commodore in a tyre shop yesterday....They have a big Holden dealership just down the road from them..Is it normal to have cars in yardds for sale prior to these launches?

Smitty

Reaction score
Members Ride
GenF SV340 R8 Tourer, VK race car, ZX12R
I actually spotted a ZB Commodore in a tyre shop yesterday....They have a big Holden dealership just down the road from them..Is it normal to have cars in yardds for sale prior to these launches?

yeah... gets interest
and follows on from the dealer/media launch some weeks ago
it also allows dealer sales staff to go over it and get familiar with its features

my local stealership has had one out front for a week or so

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
I'll have the spitfire GTSR thanks.........

tml678

Reaction score
Members Ride
Oh dear......

Just crossed my mind.....is someone at that dealership taking the piss ?

Probably. Without meaning to sound overly sentimental....just have a look at what we had compared to what we are getting...why the hell didn't people buy shedloads more of them? (commodores, not necessarily HSV's). I'll never, ever get it. It's an absolute crying shame..

VS 5.0

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Z Series M6
Sad days indeed.