Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ZB Q&A

Smashfist

Reaction score
Members Ride
440rwhp Cammed VF Ute
They cop a hiding alright, constantly driven over kerbs and islands. Front subframes cop hits as does the exhaust. Rear lower control arms as well.

We're forever replacing auto pans on them, funnily enough they don't seem to break valve bodies like the Colorados do when you bash the gearbox.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
Buyer beware i guess. There's plenty of indicators to alert the customers. A 2 year old car with 90,000 ks on it, all the badges removed and priced a heap cheaper than all others on the market. That should be warning enough for the average buyer. People after a bargain price car might get caught out i suppose.
I agree the 1 owner tag line they use in the ads for these is pretty deceiving though.
I re.ember when the first ls1's exec came up to auction in SA 9 months old 82k on it, patrolled highway at Murray bridge 24hrs and was in good Nick they always get full service after a pursuit in SA, new pads and oils.

blackve76

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS ute 360rwkw N/A, 2016 VF2 SS M6
We're forever replacing auto pans on them, funnily enough they don't seem to break valve bodies like the Colorados do when you bash the gearbox.
I remember heaps of VT,s with cracked sumps in the day.

ringfeder3

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ssz crewman, wm caprice, 2018 prado, hq Belmont u
a bbbit ffffrom here and a bbbbbit fffffrom there.... jesus max, you've seen it, you've heard it and you're still asking questions...