Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

ZB Throttle Controller

Sfitz38

Reaction score
Members Ride
2018 ZB Commodore LT
I've got one installed in my LT makes a noticeable difference.

I use U1 or U2 normal dry weather. Decent around town and getting onto the highway.

I go to eco in wet weather.

Disconnected it once when I took it in for some warranty work, you can tell instantly.

The auto mode seems to go into high Ult mode, took me by surprise and haven't used it since.

It goes along nicely with the GFB Diverter valve.

1qazwsx4

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB commodore sedan RS
I've got one installed in my LT makes a noticeable difference.

I use U1 or U2 normal dry weather. Decent around town and getting onto the highway.

I go to eco in wet weather.

Disconnected it once when I took it in for some warranty work, you can tell instantly.

The auto mode seems to go into high Ult mode, took me by surprise and haven't used it since.

It goes along nicely with the GFB Diverter valve.
Hi
appreciate all that info - definitely leaning towards getting one, just trying to justify the price at this stage haha. Hmmmm why did you decide on a gfb valve? I'm running a k&n "cold air intake" (their short ram) and it developed a pretty loud BOV

Paul Smedley

Reaction score
Members Ride
MY23 Tesla Model 3 RWD, MY23 Tesla Model Y RWD
If anyone is looking for one of these, DM me - I have one I removed from my ZB before I sold it.

Motozb

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB Commodore
I have one a evc 525L installed on mine, in U9 mode it's undrivable, just to sensitive i've back it down to U4. there is a difference in responsiveness. however i find the transmission is a bit jerky now.

rockets84

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RS-V Sportswagon
If anyone is looking for one of these, DM me - I have one I removed from my ZB before I sold it.
Still got this for sale Paul? I don't think I've got enough posts to be able to DM you.

Paul Smedley

Reaction score
Members Ride

rockets84

Reaction score
Members Ride
ZB RS-V Sportswagon
Got the unit installed that I got off Paul yesterday. Took some yoga to be able to get in a position to see what I was mostly doing without having to go mainly by feel. Took me a while to realise that there was a locking slider on the right side of the plug that goes into the peddle and once that was loose it all went smoothly after that. Feeding the display cable through the port above the 12V accessory port was fiddly as I couldn't get the cable to go where I wanted or reach it. Used a braided USB cable that was stiffer and it went straight where I wanted and I attached the display control cable to that with velcro tape to feed through and the display is discretely mounted on the left side now. If the cup holder cover is closed no one is none the wiser it's there. Being playing with the settings over the last couple of days and U4 seems to be the sweet spot.

Paul Smedley

Reaction score
Members Ride
Got the unit installed that I got off Paul yesterday. Took some yoga to be able to get in a position to see what I was mostly doing without having to go mainly by feel. Took me a while to realise that there was a locking slider on the right side of the plug that goes into the peddle and once that was loose it all went smoothly after that. Feeding the display cable through the port above the 12V accessory port was fiddly as I couldn't get the cable to go where I wanted or reach it. Used a braided USB cable that was stiffer and it went straight where I wanted and I attached the display control cable to that with velcro tape to feed through and the display is discretely mounted on the left side now. If the cup holder cover is closed no one is none the wiser it's there. Being playing with the settings over the last couple of days and U4 seems to be the sweet spot.
Glad you got it installed :) U4 or U5 is what I used to use too :)