Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Are there any short shifter enhancements for the getrag m34???

VSSECO

Underdog rebuild
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS - 6 pots, 5 cogs
Hey guys, the billet products website says that their getrag 5spd upgrades are still being developed. Does anyone Know of any other options available for the m34 to reduce throw and help the 2nd-3rd gear change???

VSSECO

Underdog rebuild
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS - 6 pots, 5 cogs
I should probably add that this is for a VS. Ripshift have a shifter for a "VS 5spd"... however the product code is 'RSHT5' (which looks to me like its meant for the BW T5 - not the getrag) I'm waiting for confirmation of this but in the meantime i was wondering if anyone here has a modified shifter on their VS getrag 5spd???????

nicko

Carbon Positive - DO IT!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
i called billet and asked if they made one. Got a big laugh! they dont have one

Billet Products

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute.
Getrag Quickshift

i called billet and asked if they made one. Got a big laugh! they dont have one

Hi Guys,
As we are not a sponsor on this forum as yet, we are not allowed to advertise our product. What I can say is, if you are loking for a quickshift for your getrag go to www.billetproducts.com.au
I hope this post doesnt go against rules of this forum as we are hoping to become a sponsor as soon as possible.
Craig
Billet Products

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
Hi Guys,
As we are not a sponsor on this forum as yet, we are not allowed to advertise our product. What I can say is, if you are loking for a quickshift for your getrag go to www.billetproducts.com.au
I hope this post doesnt go against rules of this forum as we are hoping to become a sponsor as soon as possible.
Craig
Billet Products

i want one of your ripshifters now. had any teething problems yet?

Billet Products

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute.
Getrag Quickshift

i want one of your ripshifters now. had any teething problems yet?

Hi Nicko, No teething problems at all. We have done a lot of testing before the product was released so as not to have any problems. These were thrashed around the streets in a couple of VS series 3 utes before being sold to customers. We actually refer to our range of quickshifts as the Billet Pro Series. Ripshift is not anything to do with Billet Products. We are not sponsors on this fine forum as yet so I really cannot go into the subject too deeply. I suggest having a look at our website and giving us a call on the number you will find on there.
Thanks Mate
Craig

nicko

Reaction score
Members Ride
75 cruiser ute
Hi Nicko, No teething problems at all. We have done a lot of testing before the product was released so as not to have any problems. These were thrashed around the streets in a couple of VS series 3 utes before being sold to customers. We actually refer to our range of quickshifts as the Billet Pro Series. Ripshift is not anything to do with Billet Products. We are not sponsors on this fine forum as yet so I really cannot go into the subject too deeply. I suggest having a look at our website and giving us a call on the number you will find on there.
Thanks Mate
Craig

no worries will do.

Also want to say a big thanks for finally releasing one for the m34 :thumbsup: the standard shifter is puss lol

Billet Products

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Ute.
Getrag Quickshift

no worries will do.

Also want to say a big thanks for finally releasing one for the m34 :thumbsup: the standard shifter is puss lol

Thanks Nicko, it was a long time coming I know.We were originaly modifying the original holden shifters back in 1997 and doing a change over deal on them but we knew we had to develope a much better design to eliminate all the mistakes made with the original holden shift. We had a lot of people waiting for these shifters. But we got it over the line and everyone who has one so far loves them.
Craig
Billet Products