Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Sv6 VE Sidi Ute - about time i shared :)

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
My beastie SV6.

Edit: Installed Full Di Filippo Exhaust System - Headers/extractors,cats,pipes,quad mufflers

Windows Tinted

Lowered

Debadged at rear

Small personal touches inside :)

Will do eventually: Re-tune, CAI

PIx009-norego.jpg

PIx011.jpg

PIx014.jpg

PIx006-norego.jpg

Last edited:

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
Looks great debadged... but I'm a bit bias :p Just need to take the SIDI badges off the side and your done... Great looking VE Ute mate...can't wait to see what's next.

Cheers, Bronnie

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
thanks boys :). For a few months that will be it until there are proper headers released. I was gonna take it for a dyno today just to see what I'm starting off with, but the guy forgot there was a car hoisted there from last night that needed to be tuned so I'm going back next week. When the headers are in I will take it to the shop again with loose cold air intake and actually see how much headers will give and then fit the cold air and see how it will increase the rwkw by. I don't think it will be a huge gain in total, but a gain nonetheless.

Will keep you posted :)

Bunk

Bunk
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 SV6 UTE
hay mate when you badged it did it have holes or are they glued on cheers

SV6SidiUTE

Vroom?
Reaction score
Members Ride
MY10 SV6 Sidi Ute
nah they are glued on. My case was slightly different though, i had to replace the tail gate, and when it came to putting them on I told the guy not to worry about it :)

All new badges are glued on with some sort of tacky material.

HERLUV

Addicted Drag Racer
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Commodore
nah they are glued on. My case was slightly different though, i had to replace the tail gate, and when it came to putting them on I told the guy not to worry about it :)

All new badges are glued on with some sort of tacky material.

FYI...I have taken all my badges off my car...easy to do all you need is a hair dryer and chisel, be careful not to keep the hair dryer on the paint too long as it can bubble BUT easy as to do took me about 1 hr to do all the badges then about 1/2hr to an 1hr cleaning the excess glue that decides to stay on... :spot on:

JDW5560

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE sv6
i think the rear centre badge on older VE's have holes can anyone coneform this ?