Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

buddas $400 vl on gas ;P

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
SAs biggest retirement village (victor harbor)
Members Ride
Vu r8 maloo, mq patrol beach bus
hey all... I bought this vl berlina (thats wat the badge said will check the tag 2moz) 4 only $400 i thought it was a good score. Its a little ruff but its fun 2 drive. It drives better than my other car (vs commo)

Ok so far ive found on the car it has a 2 1/4in catback, some sort of 15x7in rims (if u know wat they are please tell me), stock crappy headunit, 6x9s on the parcel shelf but only 1 works, a cleaner engine bay than my vs, a non working horn but EVERY GLOBE WORKS bahahaha.... im sorry i thought it was funny.. well minus the high beams, I broke them already lol

PA264316.jpg

PA264317.jpg

PA264318.jpg

PA264319.jpg

PA264321.jpg

Last edited:

Goon

Scientific Tuning
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY CUSTOM.
nice car mate! good score!!! i like the colour havnt seen it before! its a shame its faded on the top areas..gold or black mags would look sweet :D

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah the color is really nice, I like it. It is a shame about the paint. Its just 1 of thoes things u get with an older car and living near the ocean. I was gonna respray it a blue or green with the silver bottom like a calis but there is a sht load of vls like that so im gonna respray it the same color but instead of silver im gonna go that goldish champagne color. Then it should look sweet with the gold or back rims

Calaber

Nil Bastardo Carborundum
Reaction score
Members Ride
CG Captiva 5 Series 2
I think the colour could be Venetian Red. Typical VL quality paint though. Good start for a neat machine, I think

Holdfast

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE Sedan Country Pack
Good car mate; 400 bills and she drives ok; good stuff.

Does the boot leak?

Renno

Home Of The Shiny Tank
Reaction score
Members Ride
VN Calais 5L
Is that a monster tacho that i see in the last pic?

Btw nice pickup for $400 mate!

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
Runs ok? runs better than ok. No the boot doesnt leak :D (vl 1, vs 0)

Renno: yes that is a monster tacho. I just took it out 5mins ago and gave it 2 my dad 2 go in his van 2 add 150hp

skruba

holden, honda, pitbulls
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp executive
^^^^hahaha good score man treat it mean lol

LUMPY 8

buddaboy1990
Reaction score
Members Ride
lol i will.

Just fixed up the interior more 2day. Resprayed the plastics gloss black and now waiting 4 more funds 2 get some vinal dye. Thinking about new seats 4 my vs so i might put the seats from the vs in2 the vl. Changing the steering wheel asap cause it is crap. Respray only a couple of months away. Looking at a 5 speed box 4 it at the moment.

I found a airline in the boot 2day so i decided 2 c wat it did. So I grabed the pump out and pumped it up and found out it has pump up shockers on the rear :D score. But 1 of the lines has a leak cause after i took the pump off 1 side went down and it look like i had a really fat passenger. I took the driving lights off cause they are ugly and 1 was smashed.
I cleaned it 2, found a tackle box, cross bar, 3 bottles of soft drink, ciggarett butts, another car key with a remote, and a glove box full of thoes kfc handwipes.

Will get pics of interior 2moz sometime... im at the gfs house and about 2 play some games ;P c ya all