Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Procomp ???

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
G'day all
iam looking at stroking a 304 5ltr in coming months and i have come across is guy over east and his stuff from the states called PROCOMP.Has anyone used it or knows of it?.Let me know what you think.Oh yes i do know its on ebay:p
~ NEW HOLDEN VN COMPLETE CYLINDER HEADS COMBO KIT ~ - eBay V8, Performance Parts, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 18-Oct-09 21:54:40 AEDST)

~ NEW HOLDEN 304 & 308 - 355ci FULL STROKER KIT ~ - eBay V8, Performance Parts, Car Parts, Accessories, Cars, Bikes, Boats. (end time 27-Oct-09 19:34:10 AEDST)

Last edited:

pow3rslave

DoNothing Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5.0L
i've never used them personally, but heard bad things and horror stories, search them on the other commodore site

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
don't you always talk up your 7k supercharged 6? :p

procomp is cheap and nasty. you get what you pay for. i wouldn't buy any of their products.

low blow levymetal:p the vp broke a intake and exhust value's and now is a 7k heap of scrap:cry:witch is now for sale on ebay for the low low price of $1,500:yeah:

:rip:vp commodore