Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Performance Exhaust For Vt Super 6

Reaction score
Website
members.dodo.net.au
Members Ride
VT 'S' Supercharged V6
Hi All,

I am getting my 'shopping' list together for a few simple bolt on mods I plan to do to my VT 'S' Supercharged 6. I am about to purchase a 10psi pulley kit for the blower and Yella Terra Stealth Hi lift Roller rockers. For now I will stick with the stock CAI but put a hi flow filter inside the box. I may put a different one on at a later date.

This brings me to the exhaust to be fitted......I am thinking Pacemaker 1 5/8" primaries extractors which are specifically made for the supercharged v6. But how much behind the extractors can I retain from original or should I replace from the cats back or the whole way through for maximum results? I really dont want a harsh sounding exhaust note....just a little deeper than standard would be ok.

What other exhaust components have others used on the super 6 with good results? And then who is a reputable supplier/fitter in Adelaide who is good on price and know what they are talking about?

Cheers
Rob

jafo

lurker since 2003
Reaction score
Members Ride
1999 wh statesman
as for the fitter carline are good and seem to know what they are talking about (they are at 197 military rd semaphore ph 83415550
or you could go to the website at carline exaust's

Reaction score
Website
members.dodo.net.au
Members Ride
VT 'S' Supercharged V6
How does $1300 fitted sound for 2 1/2 twin pipes right thru till the tip, keeping my existing cats plus adding pacemaker 1 5/8 primaries extractors?