Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

VT Berlina Twin Exhaust

rupinder

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Berlina S2
Hi guys tried reading some other posts before i posted but just a few questions.

getting a twin exhaust with cat back and extractors for $800 i have been told it is a really good price. is it?

my friend got it for $800 on a vs 5.0L calais.

is it a good idea having a twin exhaust on a vt berlina with no previous mods.
and which looks better the v8 twin exhaust tips on the left and right or having two vt calais oval tips on either sides?

and how much power gain will i get.

thankz in advance guys for ur help.

VY03

Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY Acclaim
It is possible to have the true twin setup but on the drivers side the pipe would have bend around the fuel tank which would cost more but it would look cool

R

RAVENVT

Dont Waste Ur Cash On A Twin Exhaust System Just Do The Cat Back 2&12 Inch Red Back Exhaust From Pro-ex Available From Peps Auto Spares Artarmon Cheap As.

VXWAGMAN

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Series 2 V8 Berlina Wagon A4
Redback off the shelf systems i hear are not that good. Sure they are cheap. I have a sureflow twin 2.5 system running my VX wagon and its sweet as. Had to get it shipped to me but worth it. The note is sweet. I paid about the 800 mark but I got stainless from the mufler back.. it was a hand made custom system.