Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

CAN u still get C2r body kits

Dayvo

Because i can
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SV6 Series 2
Ring this toll free number 1300 767867 and they will tell you where your nearest stockist to you is

Nthn_Suss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Senator Sig
Yeah you can still get them, only I've found they are going up in price recently. Was quoted almost $4500 the other day for just front/rear bumpers off a VX, headlights and the kit itself. Compare that to about a year ago when it was $3300 for bumpers, kit, VX rear garnish and monaro lights front and back. It's ridiculous. If anyone knows of a cheaper place, preferably in Perth, post back.

B

Bloodmoon

who needs the c2r kit, when u can get the "Wide body kit" for the VT/VX , $1850 (without wing) and it looks as sexy as and has room for 2 exgorst tips, mines getting done RITE now. Pick it up friday ill post pics when i get it back. $1650 just to get it spryed.

Nthn_Suss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Senator Sig
Wide body kit for a Commodore? I need more info... Who makes it? Where is it available from? What's it cost? Why on earth do you need to make a Commodore wider?!?!

B

Bloodmoon

Nthn_Suss said:
Wide body kit for a Commodore? I need more info... Who makes it? Where is it available from? What's it cost? Why on earth do you need to make a Commodore wider?!?!

Jetspeed Newcastle/Sydney its $1800 without the wing. and $500 fitted and $1650 for the spray. $3950 all up

cuckoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 twin Turbo
what a rip off i took my whole kit to the local panel beater he prepared painted and fitted the kit for $1,200 that was also 2 colours silver and black

F

foxy24

hey bloodmoon

hey i was wondering who quoted you $1850 for the wide body kit cause thats the one im getting put on my vt and i got told $2200 and thats without the wing aswell cause ive got one please reply and thats not fitted :b:
Bloodmoon said:
who needs the c2r kit, when u can get the "Wide body kit" for the VT/VX , $1850 (without wing) and it looks as sexy as and has room for 2 exgorst tips, mines getting done RITE now. Pick it up friday ill post pics when i get it back. $1650 just to get it spryed.

Holden_ve

Banned
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT SPAK 3.8 M5
stuff paying that much for those kits.. im getting VY Clubbie kit for my VT for $2300 Painted and Fitted >.>