Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Manual fuel calibration for vt vx finally revealed for cars with 1 window dash

rocket0000

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
hi again guys.. we all know that the fuel calibration for some cars vt and vx with 3 window dash is listed in the owners manual but for the 1 window dash is unknown and its not listed in the owner manual it can be calibrated if u go to the sharks and use tech2. now its revealed all u have to do is( hold down the mode and the left keep holding until the screen dash change now press mode until u see serial. now the correct fuel calibration number u should see is off80off . if its different from it u should press mode after serial till u fing the fuel calibration table u have to change these numbers by using the arrows right and left until u reached (off8off) thats what holden dnt want u to know. tested on vt vx.

11gothevt11

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 VT Sedan
hi again guys.. we all know that the fuel calibration for some cars vt and vx with 3 window dash is listed in the owners manual but for the 1 window dash is unknown and its not listed in the owner manual it can be calibrated if u go to the sharks and use tech2. now its revealed all u have to do is( hold down the mode and the left keep holding until the screen dash change now press mode until u see serial. now the correct fuel calibration number u should see is off80off . if its different from it u should press mode after serial till u fing the fuel calibration table u have to change these numbers by using the arrows right and left until u reached (off8off) thats what holden dnt want u to know. tested on vt vx.

Do you hold these buttons befor starting the engine??

rocket0000

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
before or after mate. doesnt matter the only thing u wanna make sure of is to check whether the car have the correct fuel

rocket0000

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
after u do this ur distance to empty will be very accurate no playing up unless there is another existing problem...... other thing if u guys wanna check that ur distance to empty is very accurate u have to do same procedure but this time keep pressing mode until u see (o empty and three numbers) like that ( o empty 350) now write down this number and exist and go back check ur empty to disnatce. now IF THE READING IS DIFFERENT FROM 350 LIKE 250 OR..... THAT MEANS UR DISTNACE TO EMPTY IS PLAYING UP ITS NOT ACCURATE.

rocket0000

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
mate i worship something called vx commodore and since i bought one i was exploring and exploring and after paying heaps of money going to holden and coming and fixing and asking i came up with this. believe me if i wanna type how did i know all that I'll spent hours.
this information bout clearing history codes and fuel number calibration is very accurate for whom who want to believers and unbelievers...

11gothevt11

Reaction score
Members Ride
99 VT Sedan
mate i worship something called vx commodore and since i bought one i was exploring and exploring and after paying heaps of money going to holden and coming and fixing and asking i came up with this. believe me if i wanna type how did i know all that I'll spent hours.
this information bout clearing history codes and fuel number calibration is very accurate for whom who want to believers and unbelievers...

I belive you.....Thankyou..

Do you have any more info??

Vt-Brrrlina

vp bt1 gts replica
Reaction score
Members Ride
vp bt1 5.0ltr full GTS kit
doesnt work,.. closest i got was Fd80aD so no idea what that does.... or if its corect

ahmedomnnea

Ahmed.Iraq
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX-II Excutive, 3.8 V6/A4
I have a VX with one screen on the dash and it seems impossible to get that value you've mentioned.

rocket0000

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx
mate i test this on my car it works like magic . the number u should get is FF80FF