Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Bodykits

vy_pete05

Please rate my feedback
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VY Exec SII
g'day champs, im chasing a decent bodykit for my VT, i want something awesome, mean looking...anyone know a good (well-priced) joint i should check out?? websites r great, or any contact numbers...cheeerz guyz...btw, i can get VERY cheap rims and tyres ;-)

vy_pete05

Please rate my feedback
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VY Exec SII
yeh i know that joint mate, thanx very much for that...they havent got the biggest range though aye, and i was curious as to whether or not their prices are reasonable, wouldnt have a clue aye :p

vy_pete05

Please rate my feedback
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VY Exec SII
excelklent, thankyou, strangely and spookily enough i actually looked at that same page on ebay already :p...im a big user of ebay, for sooooooooooo many different things, made some great contacts and get some awesome prices/deals from them

vy_pete05

Please rate my feedback
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VY Exec SII
doesnt bother me too much really, i mean im happy with $1200 from spoilerfactory.com.au do you know of anywhere else??

T

trentsmith

try repliglass i just bought a VY clubsport R8 full body kit (minus boot spolier) for my VT and it was around $880-900 delivered, think its a grand with boot spoiler. they are fibre glass and wont be perfect at first but as fibreglass bodykits go they r as good as any now that fabtech is in liquidation. where abouts do u live? cos if ur on the sunshine coast area i could do a good job of fitting and painting it for a good price, ive just finished fitting mine, got the skirts on today actually and just primed the 2 bars so almost done!.. so let us know but yeh check out repliglass anyway they have all ur clubsport and monaro kits for VT's. u can check out the website and ive got a number here too, hope u find what ur lookign for!

www.repliglass.com.au
(07) 38141966

vy_pete05

Please rate my feedback
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VY Exec SII
thanx so much TRENTSMITH...much appreciated...i did get that website from my STREET COMMODORES magazines but the site doesnt work for me :p but yeh, i live in perth, west aussie sooo ill miss out on ur generous offer to fit for me...how hard is it to actually fit these body kits?? is it all just about clips and such??

Nthn_Suss

Reaction score
Members Ride
VYII Senator Sig
Another bloke from my town drivin the same car after the same things as I am lol, nice work. Spoiler Factory is cheap in every way, to buy, to have on the car, etc. It's bottom of the range stuff. If youw ant something different go HDT or C2R. If it's just a standard knock-off kit like clubby etc you're after then try The Spoiler Shop in Myaree, they do damn good work. Hope this can be of some help.