Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

lowering car

M

Moe

just wondering if ne1 knows the price of king spings for the vt v6 99 modell part numbers are KHFL-47 & KHRL-45. and how much chamber kits are :wave: thanks

Boonz

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
green 355 VG ute
springs are usually about between $120 - $140 a pair and a camber kit is a different story.............thats what costs the most usualy

Infin8

VXIIBerlina 'Chrome Spec'
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXIIBERLINA
wat's a camber kit??? do u need one to lower a VT??? like if i wanted 2 lower my VT would just king springs do tha job??

Cheers,

Infin8

chevy_big_block_bro

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VYII SV8 One tonner
im getting king spring put in my VT at 12:00 today. Its lowering it about 1 1/2 inches but all i realy want is the rigidness, not the rolly polly of the standard springs.
overall its costing $450 fitted with a pair of things that go around the strut tower

vy_pete05

Please rate my feedback
Reaction score
Members Ride
'04 VY Exec SII
the K-MAC thing-os absorb road noise and vibrations...get a camber castor kit, saves the life of your tyres and provides a smoother ride, feels a bit quicker to me also as your tyres are straight, aligned and ready to rumble...ive put the full kit on mine and lowered her, knowing someone only cost me $550 for the whole job, front, back, castor kit, k-macs and all, sooooo i dont know the general retails price...definitely get the camber kit...you'll be surprised how much your tyres last for one

mistaken

... pimpin it VT stylez
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT
vt_pete05 said:
the K-MAC thing-os absorb road noise and vibrations...get a camber castor kit, saves the life of your tyres and provides a smoother ride, feels a bit quicker to me also as your tyres are straight, aligned and ready to rumble...ive put the full kit on mine and lowered her, knowing someone only cost me $550 for the whole job, front, back, castor kit, k-macs and all, sooooo i dont know the general retails price...definitely get the camber kit...you'll be surprised how much your tyres last for one

sorry to sound stupid .. but what exactly is "front, back, castor kit, k-macs and all" .. shocks AND springs? camber kit?

chevy_big_block_bro

Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VYII SV8 One tonner
here it is 1st one is it now, 2nd one is it before the 3rd shot shows the standard height of a VY SS. its prety high when you think about it.
i didnt want the mud flaps to rub on the road so its not ultra low but im happy with the height. Its more for the rigidness