Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

up grading the stereo ( but i would like to stay with holden)

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
97 VT BERLINA/ 98 VS SIII MALOO (RED) LX SLR5000
hello i would like to upgrade the stereo in my 1997 vt berlina....what i would like to know is? 1 if i got a calais stereo with 10 stack for the boot would it be hard to fit?? :coolpimp: 2nd if i was to also get a calais steering weel with audio controls could i hook it all up to the berlina ( does any 1 know if the wires in the vt berlina will match a calais 10 stack stereo.... :bang: be for any 1 who replys saying go get a new mp3 player or a better stereo than a holden 1 am only interested in holden as i want to keep the car as origanel as possible ( i do know holdens stereos aint that great up against better brands thay tend to sound like a cheap sound 4 stereo you buy from safeway) thanks all for your time.........have a great weekend and a better weeks start :thumbsup: ......................tony

Steven M

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX BERLINA S2 V6
Yeah should be all the same, i have the whole lot, 10 stack, headunit, wheel controls but don't know wheter to keep or not.

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
Wreckers May Know

ILL CALL THE WRECEKERS AND SEE IF THAY CAN HELP ME OUT.................. :thumbsup: THANKS HEAPS :thumbsup: ...........CHEERS..............TONY

Steven M

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX BERLINA S2 V6
Let me know how much the wreckers are charging for the complete thing and i'll consider selling mine to you for cheaper

justbad4you

IF YOR NOT A HOLDEN
Reaction score
Members Ride
No Probs Steve Ill Let Ya Know How I Go I Have To Hunt It All Down 1st Lol I Hope I Can Get It All From The 1 Place...............have A Good Up And Coming Week Cheeers..............................................tony