Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

New Mags

limnuy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Exec
Hey there guys.. yes the unthinkable has happend my roh fury's were stolen....... so I am wondering if people have some pictures of mags on their commodores.. I was thinking about getting cv8r chrome 18 inch's or something.. I dont really know. So please post up some pictures

Thanks

Z

Z()LTAN

u didnt locknut them lmao then u were askin for it.... sorry bout them gettin taken but in todays climate anything thats not bolted down will go walkabouts

Spyper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
I didnt think rims getting stolen was that rife, but I got locknuts anyway. If someone's determined to steal them, they'll get them either way. But it stops all the would be kids even trying. Bad luck dude..
These are mine..

Attachments

• IMG_7405.JPG
    IMG_7405.JPG
    73.8 KB · Views: 281
B

BAZARI

limnuy

You jus got your rims stolen, and you want to get some more?
Dude, learn from your mistake.... stay with standards

INSINR8R

INSINR8ED as well.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII Clubsport R8
BAZARI said:
limnuy

You jus got your rims stolen, and you want to get some more?
Dude, learn from your mistake.... stay with standards

Obviously he didnt have locknuts. So when you buy some new rims, get some locknuts. simple

R

rattattack1313

For a mere $8-10 , lots of peace of mind.............that few minutes longer to take them off might be just enough time to nab them....... then play-time..... :bop: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Shounak

The Kicking Horse
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2 + XF Panel Van Project
V6VX4U2NV said:
Obviously he didnt have locknuts. So when you buy some new rims, get some locknuts. simple
Locknuts really aren't that hard to remove.. It's a bit of a bitch for regular people, but for experienced rim thieves, I doubt it..

Lock nuts are a detterent, but if people want your rims. They will get them..

Anyway, most people keep their locknut socket in their glovebox.. Simple smash and grab would do it..

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Yeah about lock nuts....i read somewhere that they add 30 seconds per wheel to get off from someone who knows what their doin...??
But yeah, handy in keepin the wannabe's, wannabe's...

limnuy

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Exec
Spyper said:
I didnt think rims getting stolen was that rife, but I got locknuts anyway. If someone's determined to steal them, they'll get them either way. But it stops all the would be kids even trying. Bad luck dude..
These are mine..

Hey there spyper are they cv8/r mags? I was already looking at a set of them. Still they look nice.

Spyper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
Yeah they are.. got them from wheelsdirect on ebay. They aren't original, they're fake. The originals have an actual split where the indented black line on mine are (I think). But they still look good IMO.. just gotta get someone else in my car so I can see what they're like on the move.