Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Lower A Vt Or A Vx Exec

lennys

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX COMMODORE
Hi Im A Noobie Here And I Was Just Wondering Is It A Pretty Straight Forward Process To Lower My Vx Commodore Exec. Do I Just Need To Replace The Srings. Also Is It A Straight Forward Process Tolower A Vt Commodore Exec

ashtray1

Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE SV6 Atomic Green w/ 20" Supersports
This question has come up before in other posts. If you are lowering it more than Fe2 Height (20mm?) then you will need shorter shocks as well to keep the springs trapped. Also if it is a VT1 to VX1 model then it will need a camber kit put on to allow for even tyre wear. Camber is highly recommended as you will chew through tyres without it. VX2 wont have to worry as Holden fixed the camber problem. Hope this helps

Brumbies 5L

Dont Gossip, Just Torque!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 5L
Hearing about all these camber stories, one question....why in the hell did it take holden so long to fix the problem?!?!?! Surley so they didnt have to sell moe re82's?!?!?!:hit:

lennys

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX COMMODORE
thanks

so if its a vx2 alli will need to do it replace the shocks and the springs..... thanks for all the help

lennys

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX COMMODORE
im not looking at going to low i still want clearance and still want it to be noticable. maybe 40mm