Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Upgrading Interior

TigerVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Commodore
Hey all,
I'm about to start changing the interior in my car - different colour dash lights - different door trim colours.
My car is tiger mica but I'm not sure what colours will go with it - I just don't want too much orange.
Has anyone with a tiger mica car changed their interior or does anyone have any suggestions for colour combinations?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Ive seen them changed ot have a black leather interior, roof linign changed to black, all interior lights orange LED's etc, looked sweet as pie

Infanti

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim S2
i'd do blue.....simple

::Team420::

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Statesman 5L
Blue is to overused and everyone practically has it who has changed there dash, i done my climate control like a goldish/orange colour, and same for my spedo and gears but the good thing about it, it all illuminates a different brightness, so it looks wicked lol.

But yeh i'd prolly do orange in ya car and change the trim to black, maybe get a carbon fibre dash facia (seen one on ebay once), and chrome handles etc... but hey it's your car you should do what ever you think looks good, not what ya mates tell ya.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
yer i must agree i done a Black VX dun the lights all in yellow (some red) looks pretty good ay i thought it was gonna look kinda an old, dull colour but its not ay yellow and red match in nicely tho i must warn u with the green paint on most of the dash, it does make it a lil tricky but is well worth it

TigerVX

Reaction score
Members Ride
2000 VX Commodore
Hey Team420 and wrx884 have either of you guys got any pics of these?

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
Heres a test fitment 2 see how it would all look in my own car b4 i installed it i didnt get a chance 2 take a pic of the final conversion as it was 2 light in the day time 2 see it. i'll try get intouch with the person n get a better pic. The red part is no where near as bright now i had 2 tone that down a lil as it was blinding lol but hope u get a rough idea sorry bout the poor quality

Attachments

• Image 002.jpg
    Image 002.jpg
    303 KB · Views: 329
  • Image002.jpg
    Image002.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 345

::Team420::

Reaction score
Members Ride
1996 Vs Statesman 5L
If i could work out how to turn my flash off on my digital camera i could get you a couple of pics, but when i take the pic the flash makes it like day light, ill wait till i get my phone fixed or something and ill just take it with that haha

Cheers.

Btw mine looks different then yours wrx mine is more i dont know lol, i still got the blue and red parts on my climate control, then the rest is orange is ya get me, looks sick.

TigerVX: Why not go 2 bucket seats in the front get 2 black seats (with red harness's or something), then just leave the door trim etc, just do ya dash and ****, get hsv floor mats, and PIMPED FLUFFY DICE lol.

Infanti

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Acclaim S2
do the handbrake covers from VY and even VZ fit the VX, i love the look of the ones in newer models where they have metal on them as well.....