Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

pics of your lowered vt-vx

ilovemyvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
hello everyone, im relativly new to this forum, i do alot of reading but not alot of posting :)

i have a vx series 2 commodore with fe2 suspension and 18inch alloys, i would post apic but unfortunatly i dont really know how.

i want to lower my car another one and half inch's at the front and 2 inch's at the rear basically so the gaurd sits right on the top of the tyre, most places quote around 500-700 for new springs, fitted and alligned. suprisingly pedders were the cheapest at 500 dollars, which i think is still a bit to expensive :(. does anyone know of any good places in the brisbane area that charge a reasonable price for this kind of work.

also,i would really like to see some pics of everyones ride and a bit of information on their suspension mods, just to give me an idea of what kind of springs to go for, i am currently looking at putting in super lows or extra lows, unfortunatly i think extra lows bring the car to an illegal height, i have a rear camber fitted.

any other information or advice would be much appreciated, i'll take some photo's of my car now ready to be attached :)

RUS-14N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Wagon Executive V6
Well, here's mine, I think its ULTRA ULTRA LOW, cus i seem to actch every gutter, and bump...my poor poor underbody and especially exhaust.

Doesnt look as bad, cus of the grey sideskirts...but well, the rear wheels can tell it all...always sits on the angle the bastard

Attachments

• DSC00137.JPG
    DSC00137.JPG
    252 KB · Views: 2,651

ilovemyvx

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
nice wagon, what kind of front bar is that?

V

VX_KN079

That front bar looks absolutely rediculous... lol Worse still is the stock side skirts!!

Definitely the worst looking VT wagon I've seen.

Spyper

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX II Acclaim
Might look better with the rest of the kit =P

V

VX_KN079

Spyper said:
Might look better with the rest of the kit =P

Haha! Doubt it... Unless it's in the sci-fi sequal to Spaceballs or something!!! lol :D

RUS-14N

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore Wagon Executive V6
VX_KN079, you're such a nice guy, I'd love to meet you in person, really seem like a pleasure to deal with.

Well, yes, I will be getting the rest of the body kit, and it should look better, but for the time beeing, well that's all I got.

I bought the car with a really bad condition front bumper, and well decided to get a new on off ebay, and at the time, there was a good deal on this bar, went for $170, I thought I'd take a plunge at it.

VTPREDATOR

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SS SPORTSWAGON
VX_KN079 said:
That front bar looks absolutely rediculous... lol Worse still is the stock side skirts!!

HAH! and im sure your car is just gorgeous......... *rolls eyes*

go drive the VE you say you have driven... tossa

EXCESSV

Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV
VX_KN079 said:

i wouldnt go to that extreme but i have to agree it looks really bad.
it just looks too bulky but hey if thats what you like then its your car