Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rockers and Exhaust

Ripcell

R8 FTW!!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
324rwkw MY06 VZ R8 Maloo M6
Hey all,

Ive got a VXII Acclaim, clear of a few debts now so im looking at doing the rockers and the exhaust done on my car.

since im new to this, what should i be looking at, in rocker ratios, what brand or make of rockers? how much performance gain will it give it? what is it normally worth to do the rockers in it?

im also wanting to do the exhaust, ive heard that a 2.5" catback is what is commonly put on the holden V6s is this true? im more after performance over noise. is there a certain brand that i should lean towards and whats the expected cost of this?

thanks guys

sno

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII SS
rockers go for 1.9:1 FIT rockers, Pacemaker headers and lukey performance exhaust.. - it will be a good setup, id also look at a CAI and KnN filter if u already havent done it

goldencommodore

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim Commodore
just wondering about that set u said wat is the price for something like that. the rockers and exhaust bit, i know the cai bit.

Novastorm

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY Berlina 3.8L
RIPCELL POSTING IN THIS ACCOUNT: Will this be done for under like $1500 kinda my budget for this, what kind of KW performance will i expect from this, also what will this do to fuel economy?

Storm

Feel The Thunder...
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE SSV Series 2
Check out the Yella Terra Ultralites 1.9:1 ratio roller rockers. They are new to their range and are absolutely trick.

Ciao ...