Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

wat body kits would suit my vt s pac

marcwest01

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt spac
just wondering if anyone could tell me if a vx clubby or a vt clubby style bodykit would look the best

marcwest01

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt spac
cheers mate, wat about the vy kit or wouldnt it suit

bradvt98

Reaction score
Members Ride
1998 vt executive
can't say i like the vy kit on vt-vx cause of the roundnes of vt's and vy's beeing squarer don't match but some do look ok

i say go vx

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
yeh rite, well it looks 100 times better than a vn with a vy kit, wouldnt you say?

Mate no need to get personal. Everyone has a personal preference, I stated mine. If I wanted a VT with a VT clubby kit (not aimed at your car as I would gladly take a VT XU6), I would have bought one, so my preference here is obvious... I would take my VN any day. Its quicker (than a stock VT, not your XU6), in my opinion comfier/roomier, it has all the power options, it turns alot more heads, its individual and its exactly what I wanted before I had a car. When I was 12, done up VN-VS commodores always turned my head and I would always say "im gonna have one of those when im older". So thats what I did. I bought a VN and I am turning it into exactly what I wanted it to be. You like VT's and thats why you drive a VT, we own a VT ourselves and I like them as well, I think in stock form they are pretty much the best shaped commodore so far but they don't suit me like a VN does.

Last edited:

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
How can a VN suit you, yet a VT can't?

Anyways, to the OP, no kit will suit your STOCK car, do not do it. Spend the money on go fast mods instead of look fast rice mods.

1991_Vn2nV

Reaction score
Members Ride
91 VN Berlina & 03 VY Berlina
Allow me to rephrase that. A VT doesnt suit my tastes like a VN does. I prefer the VN look and I feel closed in when sitting in our VT... I prefer the more open VN interior despite its much poorer quality.

A VT is better quality no doubt, but when I could get my VN with all the power options I couldnt justify spending thousands of dollars more on a stock VT with no power options that doesnt please me when I drive it like my VN does.

Stock for Stock of course I would take a VT over a VN, but considering I hav a car that really pleases me now, something that I have made my own... for less money than a VT would? Plus my VN has all the electrics which would have asked for even more money when buying a VT.

Plus when I only have casual employment, its good to know that no matter WHAT happens to my engine, it'll only cost $300 for a decent new engine :)