Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Looking at doing a Dash mod...

Mr540

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Executive S1
Hey dudes, Ive got a series 1 vt and im looking at doing the white dash conversion, but I would not have a clue how to do it, So what im proposing is I get the Leds, myself, and someone in the melbourne area could install them for me, all I need to know, is where I can get the white LEDs and which ones im going to have to purchase. I live in clayton but am prepared to travel, Id do this myself but im not great when it comes to putting things back together. Electronic wise.

Rewards can be discussed to whoever decides to take the job. thanks fellas

Anyone?

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
i do them but unfortunatly im over here in perth an alternative could b arranged if ur keen n cant find ne1 but ur best bet over ur way is 2 msg pheddy (greg) in th ASR Audio and Electronics thread on the main forum page i can link him up 2 do the conversion 4 u somtime as hes goin ona road show 2 do the conversions if he gets enough ppl.

Mr540

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vt Executive S1
i do them but unfortunatly im over here in perth an alternative could b arranged if ur keen n cant find ne1 but ur best bet over ur way is 2 msg pheddy (greg) in th ASR Audio and Electronics thread on the main forum page i can link him up 2 do the conversion 4 u somtime as hes goin ona road show 2 do the conversions if he gets enough ppl.

I was reading that thread, but it seemed as though he only did Vy and up, But yeah thatd be great.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
he would b the best person 2 get 2 do as he has a lot of experience with electronics and is fairly cluey and is over ur way tho he has dun a couple Vx's but ive replied 2 ya PM bout it

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
Thats great n all but 2 expensive n they use things u dont need and looks dodgy from a few ppls reports with dark spots everywhere?? but up 2 u if u wannna go that way but put up some pics in the LED conversion thread n show us how it came up so ppl can decide