Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt clubsport kit

M

mel83w

Hey guys,

I'm new here but would like to know if anyone has info on where i can get the HSV chrome badges for a VT clubsport side skirt. The only place i have been told i can get them is a holden dealer but theyre pretty expensive.

M

mel83w

Thanks for the link...I had a thorough look and they dont have the badges i need. By the way I just bought some new SV6 rims and want to offload the 15" 7 spoke alloys that were originally on it, so if anyones interested just reply

The1985divo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VF Calais V
Have a look on ebaysometimes you can get lucky ;)

J

jimbob

talkin bout clubby body kits how hard is it to fit one to a vt.
what price to get a body kit and get it sprayed?

veeque92

Reaction score
Members Ride
WH Statesman SeriesII 5.7
I might be wrong but I thought that you needed to actually own a genuine hsv to get the badges for them and that the only way was through the holden dealers. otherwise all these stockys with Kits would have them and just devalue the price of the genuine ones.

B J

Reaction score
Members Ride
VTS
veeque92 said:
I might be wrong but I thought that you needed to actually own a genuine hsv to get the badges for them and that the only way was through the holden dealers. otherwise all these stockys with Kits would have them and just devalue the price of the genuine ones.
Ur right there about them clamping down. This fella was trying to purchase some HSV stuff the other day when I was at eagers. He was asked to provide authorisation numbers and couldn't, so he was basically tolded to bugger off.