Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

steering wheel Q's

Tobias

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII SS M6
I know this has been brought up but every thread i check there is no conclusive answer and i am short on time due to the fact that i need a rwc and the old steering wheel is not roadworthy..

I want to put one of these (i know the listing is only for the spokes but i am refering to the wheel in the pic)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HOLDEN-COMMODORE-VY-VZ-ALLOY-STEERING-WHEEL-SPOKES_W0QQitemZ330090713818QQihZ014QQcategoryZ39382QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

In my 2002 VX SS II.. Is it possible? (please only personal experience)

I see them for sale pretty cheap without the airbag.. How much do you reckon an airbag would run you..i've heard its 300 or so but i might be wrong.

Also if anybody has taken out the center dash section and had it painted by a panel beater..

What i was after is this steering wheel and the dash section in quicksilver, i think this will make my cars interior shine :)

All responses are appreciated though:thumbsup:

cuckoo

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6 twin Turbo
I know this has been brought up but every thread i check there is no conclusive answer and i am short on time due to the fact that i need a rwc and the old steering wheel is not roadworthy..

I want to put one of these (i know the listing is only for the spokes but i am refering to the wheel in the pic)

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/HOLDEN-COMMODORE-VY-VZ-ALLOY-STEERING-WHEEL-SPOKES_W0QQitemZ330090713818QQihZ014QQcategoryZ39382QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

In my 2002 VX SS II.. Is it possible? (please only personal experience)

I see them for sale pretty cheap without the airbag.. How much do you reckon an airbag would run you..i've heard its 300 or so but i might be wrong.

Also if anybody has taken out the center dash section and had it painted by a panel beater..

What i was after is this steering wheel and the dash section in quicksilver, i think this will make my cars interior shine :)

All responses are appreciated though:thumbsup:

yes i know someone who has done the vz wheel into a vt it's just plug and play except for the stereo buttons but with a bit off work he has them working also
Cuckoo

Tobias

Reaction score
Members Ride
VXII SS M6
thx m8 :) i just ordered a wheel with a chevy logo airbag made to fit it.