Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vx ss body kit

pepsi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
anyone know the price of a vx ss or s pac front bar with the fog lights?

supporter

2SHORT
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
VX Berlina S2
anyone know the price of a vx ss or s pac front bar with the fog lights?
I know the monaro bar I purchsaed for my car through holden was $1500 withe all the bits. I'd say through Holden you would pay about $700 - $900 for a brand new bar un painted, about $350 painted and fitted by a panel shop.

Best bet buy 1 off ebay prep it yourself for painting, saving cash on labour at the painters. I rekon you could get it done for about $500 - $600 fitted and painted. Save yrself about $500.

pepsi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
cheers guys. that is pretty cheap

tufvxss

Reaction score
Members Ride
vx ss
hey m8 awsome site thanx for telling everyone

pepsi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
would a vx bar fit on a vt? or are the vx headlights a differnt shape?

Rishy

Si Vis Pacem Para Bellum
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 Nissan GU Patrol
would a vx bar fit on a vt? or are the vx headlights a differnt shape?

Yes the headlights r a different shape, vx are the tear drop shape, so you can put the vx front on a vt but you will need to get vx headlights as well.

pepsi

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT V6
Yes the headlights r a different shape, vx are the tear drop shape, so you can put the vx front on a vt but you will need to get vx headlights as well.

thanx mate. i thort they were different. how much was your boot garnish? and is it possible just to tak off my original vt grnish and paint that? or wouldnt that work because its plastic?

karlos_1984

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive S2
thanx mate. i thort they were different. how much was your boot garnish? and is it possible just to tak off my original vt grnish and paint that? or wouldnt that work because its plastic?

Yeah it can be done, i've seen 2 or 3 cars locally that have done that. IMO i think its looks a bit cheap and nasty, cos u can see the lines still where everything joins.
What colour is your car? I have a VX boot garnish i'll be selling soon and its already painted heron white. It was included when i bought my body kit but i dont need it cos i have a VX already.