Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

3.73 LSD Diff

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
How good is holdens 3.73 LSD diff...
The ones that came out of the VT model SS and HSV i think...

I got a chance to get one DIRT cheap through my diff guy as he's got a guy in HSV that works the suplus stock... n apparently they got a suplus of 3.73 LSD that have never seen the light of day... Brand spank new...

This is still a "maybe" thing but if the guy comes through i will get a 3.73 LSD conversion for abit over a grand...

So how good are these puppies? considering its only goin on my v6?

Cheers

6 SLEEPER

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 3.8 L
:wax: :bang: :thumbsup: :D :p :whistling :bow: :) :cry: :rofl: :ranting:

6 SLEEPER

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 3.8 L
hey that 373 will absolutly go OFF TAP in your v6 but you wll have to get a tec 2 to change the pulse for the speedo or you can get a kit. and do it yourself !and yer the diff gears ,ok wont last but are cheap $140ish open your wallet on long trips coz it will start 2 drink

Jesterarts

Your freedom ends where mine begins
Reaction score
Members Ride
2010 Nissan X-Trail ST-L
Cheers, yeah im gonna get Doctor Bob to recalibrate my speedo. I rang holden about it and the tech there said they couldn't do it... at which point i hung up and decided to never speak to holden again! lol

Yeah as for the fuel.... atm on LONG trips i get about 650km per tank so i figure it will drop about 50km...

Most of my trips atm are pretty short... like the longest i travel atm is from Mornington to frankston! lol

Cheers