Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Tyre prices

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
depends wat brand ur after u can get these between 200-600 each of corse quality plays a big factor on the cheaper range tyres so choose a tyre or few and then find out some prices that way

Stretchomatic

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
86 VL Berlina M5
yeah good point i suppose... im not even sure of what brands are available in 20s lol...i just saw a sweet xhp set on ebay in 20ws and at the price they are so tempting...i got quoted 2600 today for xhp speedsters in 19" with decent tyres...same thing is so much cheaper on ebay...i dunno about buying wheels on ebay though...

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
yeah good point i suppose... im not even sure of what brands are available in 20s lol...i just saw a sweet xhp set on ebay in 20ws and at the price they are so tempting...i got quoted 2600 today for xhp speedsters in 19" with decent tyres...same thing is so much cheaper on ebay...i dunno about buying wheels on ebay though...

yeh thing with ebay is that they could be copy's...u tried Welcome to Tempe Tyres Australia they are fairly cheap :thumbsup:

cheers
ryan

tri501

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Commodore S1
yeah i would deffo try tempe tyres. i've bought 3 sets from them so far never had a drama. quick delivery too. only actually been to the shop once. the other 2 sets were delivered to me. packaged nicely too. tyres fitted and balanced. good prices too.

*VOLATILE*

Monaro here i come
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Acclaim S2
yeah i would deffo try tempe tyres. i've bought 3 sets from them so far never had a drama. quick delivery too. only actually been to the shop once. the other 2 sets were delivered to me. packaged nicely too. tyres fitted and balanced. good prices too.

I've only bought one set of rims from Tempe and did not have any dramas with that order yet people that I know on other forums continue to bag them for what reason i dont know.

But yeah Tempe is pretty good. They got some really good packages.

jamesl_VTSS

Reaction score
Members Ride
[PHATSS]
i got quoted $269.00 for one Nankang NS-2 19" 245 tyre and $500ish (didn't write that price down) for a Bridgestone 19" 245 tyre. So i can imagine a 20" tyre would cost around $100 give or take.

wrx884

WA's ASR Rep
Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Exec/ VT L67 Spac, 5L VP Calais, 77 TC Gemini
If u go tempe tyres or ebay or even 2nd hand rims 4 that matter dont hand over ne money unless uve seen the rims spun up and make sure they spin up straight and have no buckles or slight movement and if u cant hold off on the money and u have 2 pay them make sure u ask them if u can send them back 4 a replacement rim incase a rim does have ne issues with it otherwise u'll b stuck with ****ty rims.

Also ask if the rims will b discontinued ne time soon in the next few years otherwise u could run into dramas not finding a matchin rim if 1 gets damaged later on.