Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vt gps??

feg

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT S S/C
From memory, I thought there was a model that came out with the vt, but it wasn't as advanced as that. That looks like a later model dash and the features they mention such as speed etc may be dificult to hook up if it uses the bcm. I know other GPSs use the gps to caculate speed, which really amazes me, becuase i've seen it in action and it is quite accurate.

I think if you are thinking of getting one, I would defiently go after-market. The features would be much more up to date. I think the one that has the 20gb hard drive, I think it was a tomtom 920 or something like that would be my choice from what i have seen so far.

edit: I do like the look of it in the dash however.

danny1987

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore sedan
yeah got a tom tom but after that factory look

bezz

Reaction score
Members Ride
VK
why not get an indash gps/cd player like a Pioneer AVIC, or an eclipse AVN 2210P that has a removable TomTom built into it.
eclipse avn2210p

danny1987

Reaction score
Members Ride
vs commodore sedan
already have a new deck i just got after something along the lines of that vy without paying for custom

nugatory

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S1 Station Wagon
is that brochure from a VT? that looks fantastic! I incorporated a Dayton GPS into my VS though because I don't think any VS's came out with it :(

A Lot of VS Parts went obsolete January this year at Holden, so if you're after genuine VT Parts new, start getting them now..

Anyone else get dizzy watching the map spin during donuts? :p

XU6_Boy

2008 Voodoo Blue SS-V 6.0
Reaction score
Members Ride
2008 VE Commodore SS-V (Voodoo Blue)