Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Vu V6 Ute Exhuast Upgrade

lowloudute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vu Ute
Guys,

Just asking for opinions on brands for a complete exhaust system for my ute. Does the performance vary much between brands as i can get HM gear quite cheap.

If it doesn't really matter does anyone have any experience with HM gear?

I'm going to get headers and complete exhaust apart from the Catalytic converter.

Thanks,
Brock

Not_An_Abba_Fan

Exhaust Guru
Reaction score
Members Ride
Strange Rover
On a V6 it doesn't really matter what you use, it comes down to personal preference. If you can get HM cheap, use it.

dufus

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
rickshaw
You wont really notice a difference between the different brands. Go for the HM gear because you can get it cheap.

lowloudute

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vu Ute
Thanks guys. Really appreciate your thoughts. Anymore opinions anyone? Otherwise HM it is.

Regards,
Brock

veclubby

Reaction score
Members Ride
2007 VE Clubsport
yeh mate its really personal preference ay and wat ever u can get cheaper...with a sixer ur not guna see much power gains its mainly for zorst note but yeh i went pacemaker coz of their quality and the fact i could get them cheaper than h&m and there blue :p haha

but yeh mate wat ever u can get ur hands on cheap id go with that ur still guna get a nice note either way :thumbsup:

cheers
ryan