Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Rear camber kits

S

sick_vt

Heya,

Can anyone give me some suggestions on which might be the best camber kit for the rear of my VT as it was lowered before I bought it. The inner of the rear tyres are wearing so I know I need to do something very soon. Which ones do you recommend?

I've heard that K-mac's are the best (expensive too), and I've heard that Pedders are very good too. What does everybody else think?

Cheers
sick_vt :drink:

S

sick_vt

Thanks stretch! Can you tell me what differs between different brands?

Cheers

C

Camotec

Ah thats great to know thanks. will have to grab them when i get my big wheels.

Cheers
Ben

K

Krizto

I had Donallen's fit a Pedders camber kit to my VT and its great. No more negative camber or axel tramp !!!

Cheers, Chris.

S

scary

I've had Pedders camber kit for last 50 K, am running 18" low profiles & wheel align every 5 K, but best thing I did was cradle alignment-alignment of diff/IRS to vehicle.

Baldric

The BOSS
Reaction score
Members Ride
VE GTS M6
you actually do want "some" negative camber ... otherwise your wheels will sit liek this

/-------------------\ and will wear on the outside instead of the inside get your tyre man to put anywhere from 0.1 to 0.5 negative camber on the kits when he adjusts them

then you should be all sweet