Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

SVNDR's '02 VXII Executive

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
Name: SVNDR
Car: '02 VX Executive
Price: $4,900
Engine: 3.8ltr V6 Ecotech
Kilometers: 206XXX
Colour: Heron White J073
Body: Stock
Transmission: 4spd Auto
Stereo: Dual din Kenwood DPX-U5120, Prolinear 12" 500w sub, Cadence 500w amp - $550
Suspension: Stock

Past/Present/Future Mods:
[X] Colour code trolley strips - $40
[X] LED Monaro tail lights - $180
[X] New boot lid - $150
[X] 2.5" Catback + rear resinator - $250
[X] Calais thick chrome window moulds - $150
[X] Chrome exterior door handles - $235
[X] Colour code side mirrors
[X] LED Monaro head lights
[X] Preddy dash conversion
[X] SL king springs and monroe gt sports or pedders eqivalent
[X] New custom plates (SVNDR)
[X] 20% tint
[X] 19" VE SSV's
[X] 6" Fusion splits for front and rear doors

Heres a few photos of when i first got her. I will update this post with more recent photos after a couple major mods. Hope you all enjoy watching the process, feel free to leave some feedback and advice!

IMG_0705-1.jpg
IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0712edit.jpg
IMG_0709.jpg

IMG_1082.jpg

Last edited:

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
First of all ill just say that im not very car savvy
Only one place to start.

When i first had my car is was stock as rock.
Slowly learn what looks good and how do to things and JC forum guided me every step of the way.

But Pics!Where they hiding?

GMLXRY

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt calais
A vx has got to be one of the best cars to teach yourself on doing things, ive done everything my self to my vt but the paint :)
as for mods the 1st thing imo is lowering because once its low you get more of an idea in what to do when it comes to wheels, thats my opinion anyway, wheels when the car is high looks crap lol,

and as 666GMH said just commodores is one of the best places to learn, search what your after and guarantee you will find it :)

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
Only one place to start.

When i first had my car is was stock as rock.
Slowly learn what looks good and how do to things and JC forum guided me every step of the way.

But Pics!Where they hiding?

Well lets hope im a fast learner, id love to be to get my car looking how i want as quick as possible! pics are up now too! stick around :beer chug:

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
A vx has got to be one of the best cars to teach yourself on doing things, ive done everything my self to my vt but the paint :)
as for mods the 1st thing imo is lowering because once its low you get more of an idea in what to do when it comes to wheels, thats my opinion anyway, wheels when the car is high looks crap lol,

and as 666GMH said just commodores is one of the best places to learn, search what your after and guarantee you will find it :)

yea im happy with my VX, and from what ive seen around the forums alot of minor mods to make the car look alot better arent all that hard.

got my first two really problems out of the way today, took about 4 hours all up, but the cars looking alot cleaner now.. ill post up a few pics

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
alright so i had a bit of a dint in my boot just below the holden badge so i went on a mission trying to find a cheap like new boot lid.. finally got my hands on one from this great little place in smithfield who deals with commodore wrecks. while i was there i noticed he had a bunch of tail lights so he whipped me up a deal with the boot and the lights. im pretty sure they are a monaro knock off. heres how they look.

IMG_1104.jpg

and at night

IMG_1099.jpg

I want to get some headlights to match the rear so if anyone knows what i should look for let me know!

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
If anyone has any idea on what i should do next to tidy it up abit let me know!

Cheers

666-GMH

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Normally i can't stand aftermarket lights but that combination looks pretty sweet.
Exhaust tip, Find them cheap and put it on yourself?

Magixxs

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT Executive
Mate from the looks of these pics thats an immaculate engine bay. I could eat my dinner of it haha

SVNDR

Reaction score
Members Ride
'02 VXII Exec
Mate from the looks of these pics thats an immaculate engine bay. I could eat my dinner of it haha

Haha yea its clean as mate, cheers. bloke used to clean it as often as he would clean the car. Im trying to keep it that clean aswell, its an effort!