Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

.:*MY05 Cosmo VZ Lumina*:.

SWEETVS

Custom VS Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
96' VS Executive
This is our new VZ Lumina! Its basically for the missus but i get to drive it most of the time anyways lol. Here are a few specs on it and pics in the next post.

Owners: Michael and Melissa
Model: MY05 (December) VZ Lumina (Ltd Ed.)
Colour: Cosmo Purple
Bodykit: Standard colour coded skirts
Engine Type: Alloytec 170 3.6ltr
Engine Mods: Standard atm..... hehe
Power: Standard (170 at the fly)
Exhaust: Standard (to be changed very soon) with HBD Chrome tip
Trans: 4 spd Auto (standard)
Diff: Standard
Brakes: Standard
Suspension: FE 1.5 "luxury" suspension package (soon to be replaced by a set of Pedders Super Lows, Thanks to Shane, VYWGN)
Wheels/Tyres: 17" Lumina 5 Spokes with 235/40/17 tyres
Interior: Standard Lumina with added options of leather trimmed steering wheel (incl audio controls), leather gear shifter (Satin Silver finish), leather hand brake (Satin Silver finish). Power windows front and rear, cruise control. Basically came out of the factory with all the calais/berlina options ($6000 of added extras)
Stereo: Optional Premium sound (Blaupunkt 6 stacker in dash CD) with 2 8" subs in parcel shelf and 6 other speakers around the cabin.
Other Mods: Factory fitted chrome fog lights. Chrome interior door handles (thanks to John, LS1 WGN) Took the fugly sheep skin seat covers off.... and added some ultra blue xenon style headlight globes. Will be looking into getting a HID headlamp conversion done in the future too. other than that nothing atm.
Build Period: Bought the car on the 3rd Feb 09..... till now
Cost: $14,000 for the car so far....
Future Mods: Lower it more, VZ SS Headlights, VZ Calais Taillights, Cat back zorst for now (extractors maybe later on), maybe a VZ SS body kit.... maybe remembering this is mainly the missus' daily driver so yeah.... lol CAI and K&N Filter.

SWEETVS

Custom VS Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
96' VS Executive
Well just a few pics from a photoshoot i did yesterday after i gave the VZ a good polish. I tell ya it came up a treat and no more swirl marks! woot!!! hehe Anyone used the Sonax brand of wash and polishes? Gold stuff that... hehe anyways heres the pics. Enjoy.

DSCF0071.jpg

there was a bit of dry polish left on the passenger door in this pic but meh, still looks ok.... Its gone now...
DSCF0074.jpg

DSCF0077.jpg

DSCF0080.jpg

Damned dusty roads....this woulda been a better pic otherwise....
DSCF0083.jpg

DSCF0089.jpg

DSCF0090.jpg

DSCF0091.jpg

DSCF0093.jpg

DSCF0100.jpg

DSCF0099.jpg

DSCF0103.jpg

DSCF0104.jpg

DSCF0106.jpg

SWEETVS

Custom VS Commodore
Reaction score
Website
www.cardomain.com
Members Ride
96' VS Executive
Ive also changed all the globes to ultra blue ones and added some white LED parkers to match. the first pic is of the original parker on the left side and the right side the led one to show the difference. The others are just to show what they look like together.....

Image015-8.jpg

Image017-8.jpg

Image018-6.jpg

Mr_Clubsport

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
I will say "oooo very nice" in advance mike lol have to check it out when i get home :p

damn work blocks the pictures :(

*theres a few new pics in my ride ;) feel free to chop away ;) hahahah*

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Thats in great nic mate, congrats.
How does it handle, now that its lowered?

Mr_Clubsport

Reaction score
Members Ride
N/A
lookin good MIKE!!!!

theres some new ones in my ride ;) lol u can work a bit of magic on them if u wants :p