Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

My vz ssz ute

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
hey all thought it was time i posted up my ride been meaning to do it for a while now so here it is

mods so far:
i have lowered it on pedders springs.
removed original head unit replaced with a jvc deck, removed original speakers replaced with kickers 6'' splits, and installed a sub and amp.
removed rear muffler its not really loud but gives a better note than when it had a muffler.
spray painted some of my interior and engine bay plastics.
painted the stock 18s black and the centre caps/wheel nut caps silver.
i kno i will probley be drilled for it but got rid of holden grill replaced with chev grill black badge.

thats it so far but looking at realy spending some money on it this year more power more paint bigger rims ect :)

interior.jpgIMG_0189.jpgIMG_0192.jpg406409_10150455390793848_569478847_8712323_354142165_n.jpg

SUP3RST4R_DJ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2011 MY11 Holden VE SSV Ute
looks very nice mate, love the ssz wheels aswell, and the blue bits on the interior came up real well, what sorta paint did you use?

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
looks very nice mate, love the ssz wheels aswell, and the blue bits on the interior came up real well, what sorta paint did you use?

cheers man, yeah i really wanna upgrade my wheels but who knows and yeah it came up real nice it's car paint, i used proper paint gun im a panel beater so got everything from work :)

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
just an update going to look into relocating my battery to the tray but first ill be making up a custom tray probley from wood with black carpet so i can begin to shave my engine bay :) also found some chrome door handles for about $55 on ebay so might also look into that

Matt02SS

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS + VY exec + Vs wagon
looks nice mate.. I like that interior.. Came up really nice.. Blue interior light conversion would set it of..

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
looks nice mate.. I like that interior.. Came up really nice.. Blue interior light conversion would set it of..

cheers man yeah still got to play with a few things in interior like stearing wheel inserts,gear stick and gauges i have the blue neons under the foot well but yeah looking at doing the full dash conversion to blue and white

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
so just an update i started my custom boot/tray today and im so happy i did it look awsome i will finish it in about 2 weeks cause i need more money to buy carpet but have big plans for inside gonna mount a 12'' sub four 6'' speakers an amp and relocate battery to tray should look good with maybe some blue neons to set it of at night :) here is a picture of it so far will get more soon cheers

4sgmja.jpg

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
just an update on a few things custom tray and foot rest :)

okbiip.jpg

14l2agj.jpg

swvh43.jpg

BRAWT_4TH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vz ssz silver ute
That tray is starting to look very tidy - I wish I wasn't useless at carpentry...

cheers mate got few plans for the inside :) haha more of a credit to my dad he is a wood machinist by trade but i just hope it encourags people to do things like this when its so easy $58 is what it has cost me so far haha