Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

/// Trayners VZ S One Tonner

Trayner

Fresh prince of Pakky, Gangsta
Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Name:
Tray

Model:
'05 VZ S One Tonner

Odo

Colour:
White

Engine Type:
3.6 Mangalloytec

Engine Mods:

Power:
Stock

Exhaust:
Stock

Gearbox:
6 Speed manual

Wheels:
VZ s stock ones

Suspension:
Front: Stock

Rear: stock leafs

Interior:
- Factory black and grey

Future Mods:
- Oil Pres/Battery Binnacle Gauges
- Sound system
- exhaust
- Lower the rear a little
- Tool boxes

Got this as a New work ute , as the ss ute was getting wrecked from daily duties .
Will probly stay mostly stock , no engine mods as its only a shitty alloytec. Just needs to get from A to B for work. Where as the ss will become a wekender now .

Pics

20151027_175808.jpg

20151027_175815.jpg

20151027_175822.jpg

Screenshot_2015-10-27-22-29-03.png

Screenshot_2015-10-27-22-29-06.png

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
Nice mate! Will do the trick

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY 1 Tonner S V6 Raptor Charged!
Looks to be in good nick. Most of the other tonners I see around are pretty beat up.

Trayner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Nice mate! Will do the trick

Cheers man , yeah will go nice for work

Looks to be in good nick. Most of the other tonners I see around are pretty beat up.

Yeah I had a look at a few and they were trashed inside the interior , or rusted out tray etc . This one was pretty clean .

Tool boxes all bolted on !
20151102_170216.jpg

20151102_170225.jpg

Trayner

Reaction score
Members Ride
Gangsta Hundy
Put the airbox with the 2 hole mod in it from the stock ss airbox I cut up a while ago , revs a little bit more "easyier" now

Jecs

PAVTEK Race Engines
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
'97 Caprice 355ci & VZ SS Ute
looks pretty damn good tray

if i was going to do anything to it (and i had 2 days free time) id get my air compressor and spray gun, prep the tray (light scotch and quick prime) and go to local automotive spray paint shop and buy hammer tone paint (as close to tool boxes colour as possible) and spray the whole tray. the white tray looks a bit weird and scratchs and rust patches will always show clear as day against the white.

i actually did the above to my mates work trailer. he had a big boxed enclosed trailer 1 door on the rear and 2 massive doors on either side. trailer was made to carry 8 doors thru the middle and all tools on the sides.

he was always complaining saying it looked crap and he wants a new trailer yada yada. i said nah, we'll give it a make over. spent 3 days on it starting friday night giving it a quick buzz, prepin it up and then giving it a lick. and he got stickers fitted on monday with his business name and he absolutely loved the end result. and it last him another 5 years before he upgraded to another trailer.

Gaiter

Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SS Thunder
if i was going to do anything to it (and i had 2 days free time) id get my air compressor and spray gun, prep the tray (light scotch and quick prime) and go to local automotive spray paint shop and buy hammer tone paint (as close to tool boxes colour as possible) and spray the whole tray. the white tray looks a bit weird and scratchs and rust patches will always show clear as day against the white.

loved the end result. and it last him another 5 years before he upgraded to another trailer.

And take pictures, cause it sounds mint!