Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

*Attention*Greenfoam.Need help with oxygen sensor.

KRUPTD

VN BT1 5L
Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS Crewman,XE Falcon,HJ V8 panel van,HZ tonner
Sorry Jason,couldnt send you an im due to yours being full.So here it is.

I have a slight dilemma,i have purchased a VP EFI 5L and turbo 700 and wiring and loom and computer most of which i will need for the conversion into my missus hz one tonner.

I was going through the wiring for which ones i need to wire up.I noticed that there was no oxygen sensor and i couldnt find the wire...

I will need to rewire up a new sensor to the ECU.I found that the D7 pin is a violet wire,if i wire up the new sensor to this wire will it still work fine???

I have a wiring diagram for a VN V8,i traced it back and found that the violet wire changes just before the oxygen sensor and turns to black.Is this where the plug is from the oxygen sensor to the wiring harness???

Will the wire from the ECU which is violet,will be the same colour wire to the oxygen sensor plug????

The wiring harness for the oxygen sensor does it have a big bulkey black weird looking 2 pin plug just behind the passenger rocker cover????

By the way how did you go with modifying the banana manifold,twin throttle's???

cheers Bryan