Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Would you be interested?..

Would you use a site like this?

• Total voters

delcowizzid

on holiday
Reaction score
Members Ride
в∞ѕтεכ √&
you do realise that you can get this type of software free and desktop based with no need to be on the net to use it

Cobez

LS-EXUAL
Reaction score
Members Ride
2004 S2 VY SS Ute
That's great!! ^^^ :p lol

I'd rather wait for Danja to create a forum, he might have different options on it and it might be more user friendly etc.

Lumps of cheese

welcome to the machine
Reaction score
Members Ride
83 vh sle, 4x4 hilux, 03 monaro, 07 nightrain
It'd be interesting to look at. I'd probably use it.

alien

Reaction score
Members Ride
03 VY Supercharged 3.8L
Yea, good luck with this. I had one designed a while ago, until my Linux web server totally died and had encrypted all the files with it's own key so i couldn't rescue it! :( Its not really that difficult to do, and is a good idea. Definatly do it! :p

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
you do realise that you can get this type of software free and desktop based with no need to be on the net to use it

There are related products out there, but I've yet to come across one which has all the features I've mentioned, is free, and works cross-platform.

There are also interesting possibilities available by having a large set of data available for cross-analysis and reporting.

danja

Swerves for gay koalas
Reaction score
Members Ride
CBF 250 and a Levin ZR
like anything it all comes down to cost. i would use it if it wasnt too expensive.

im sure some bussiness would use instead of a software package as it takes away the need for a special software package.

good luck with it and hope to see it online someday

The idea was it would be a free product. There would probably be Google ads or something, but no cost to the end user.

If it turned into a wild success there might be paid options with extra features, but at this stage that's not part of the plan.