Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

vbulletin 4 Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

VKCOMMO

Carpark Mechanic.....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP V6 T5, '77 BMW 320i e21, and a pair of Nike Air

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
ok, the checkbox issue has been found, just trying to resolve it now :p

levymetal

TURN MY HEADPHONES UP
Reaction score
Members Ride
HSV ENHANCED VP CALAIS
if anyone really needs to do a search you can just go to google and type in what you're looking for followed by 'site:justcommodores.com.au' (without the inverted commas). google was always better anyway, hopefully the new vbulletin search is better than the old one :p

the arcade also looks a bit screwy...

EDIT: oh no! the new sad, happy, and poking out tongue smiley faces aren't as good as the old ones! why have only those ones changed? the old ones were better! :(

Last edited:

keza87

JCCC NSW Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX/VY/VZ Wagon LS1
Cannot view pages 2 or 3 of this thread and also cannot go past page 86 on the NSW general chat thread.
OS Win 7 running IE 8 and Firefox 3.5.8

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Cannot view pages 2 or 3 of this thread and also cannot go past page 86 on the NSW general chat thread.
OS Win 7 running IE 8 and Firefox 3.5.8

Dude, there is only 1 page in this thread. The NSW general chat thread only has 86 pages?

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline

STEALTHY™

So Wet For You!
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP Calais International, FPV, Audi
Noticed when i click 'reply' it just does nothing. Either have to use quick reply (which i hate) or click go advanced.

Also, can't see chatbox, did you guys end up sorting that or still working on it?

And lastly, are you going to be adding in the link for 'today's posts'. New is ok, but i usually click 'today', that way i can still see other posts i may have missed (new only shows unread posts and thats it)

minux

Reaction score
Members Ride
2017 SSV Redline
Noticed when i click 'reply' it just does nothing. Either have to use quick reply (which i hate) or click go advanced.

Also, can't see chatbox, did you guys end up sorting that or still working on it?

And lastly, are you going to be adding in the link for 'today's posts'. New is ok, but i usually click 'today', that way i can still see other posts i may have missed (new only shows unread posts and thats it)

Stealth, when you click reply(underneath each post", the field drops down beneath the post you said reply to.

Other option is scroll right down and it has a "reply to thread button"

Status
Not open for further replies.