Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[1fatvz] my vz sv6

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
ive had a full car before and cant say that i was 'scubbing or bottoming out'...thankfully :)

Last edited:

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
The past few days ive been installing different rear springs to try and get the height that i was after, firstly had SSL's installed...

IMG_0854.jpg

IMG_0857.jpg

Last edited:

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
The SSL's sat a tiny bit lower than the SL's i had in beforehand, it didnt look bad or anything but i had a pair of Pedders ultra low which i tried out..

IMG_0856.jpg

IMG_0861.jpg

Its a little lower than i wanted but i think it looks pretty good, i literally JUST get into my driveway so definately not going any lower :p

Bowden62

Reaction score
Members Ride
Vz Executive
Hey mate, car looks very nice!

i've got a vz exec, and have given it pod filter, exhaust, did have ve ss 18s, looked very nice but sold them, sound system and SL's. would you be interested in selling your ssl's by any chance? wouldnt mind seeing what they look like in my car. i've currently got stockies on so it sits nice and low ^__^

had a full car load and my sub in the boot and was sitting 68mm off the ground, wouldnt mind going lower. haha

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
sorry bud, sold them last week. Just have a look around eBay, theres usually quite a few cheap 2nd hand springs up there.

2004_VZ_Acclaim

Bonkers
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ Acclaim
A mate of mine was playing around in photoshop with my wheels and came up with this, i reckon it could work but not sure, would either be done in powder coat or paint.

what do you guys think? :)

Thought anymore of doing it?i think it would look great done in powder coat.not in the matte black though in my opinion.
Great car by the way and good work with the ride height pics,i'm pretty sure i know what i'm after to fix mine up from ultra lows haha :thumbsup:

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
Ive had a think about it and have gotten a few qotes for sandblasting and powdercoating in black (either high gloss, low gloss or matte) all around $200-$300 which isnt much at all.

I would only considder doing it when my tyres need replacing anyway, just to do it all at once. I reckon if it were any other rims i would be more keen in powdercoating them but for some reason i think sigs wouldnt look to good...