Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

[1fatvz] my vz sv6

STEEV888

Reaction score
Members Ride
'95 200sx.
why do people never read the whole thread. i saw you get asked 3 times about your exhaust...

anyway, car looks mad i love those rims and the white/red wall makes em look even better =)
as said bit much for your first car i hope you look after it.
for my first car i had to find a cheap one and do it up (blown up pajero cost me $500, rebuilt it $1000, sound system $500 and sold it 3 years later.. got $2500 for it so still made profit)

DevilDRake

Braaaap
Reaction score
Website
www.devildrake.deviantart.com
Members Ride
2006 VZ SS 6L Ute
why do people never read the whole thread. i saw you get asked 3 times about your exhaust...
Not that I don't agree, but he should also update his first post with them, they still say future mod :p

On that note, very nice car man! :D

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
A mate of mine was playing around in photoshop with my wheels and came up with this, i reckon it could work but not sure, would either be done in powder coat or paint.

what do you guys think? :)

black.jpg

Last edited:

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
hey mate, car has come up great.
just wondering where you got the walls done?
roughly how much am i looking at to get some done to my uterus?
whats the durability like on them, hard to keep clean?
cheers in advance.

1FATVZ

Reaction score
Members Ride
2005 VZ Commodore SV6
hey mate,
had the walls done from a guy in Moorabin,
he charges $150 for a single color or $200 for double like mine.
they have held up well for the past few months but you just needa be carefull going up driveways and stuff like that on an angle, mine are also more prone to scuffs cause of how close the walls are to the ground.
a good way to keep them clean is to use the "tyre and engine" cleaner liquid at the car wash out of the gun and just wipe them afterwards with a clean cloth.
their quite expensive for how long they might last but they make a real diference in the appearance i reckon.

oh and its also better if you havent used tyre shine on your tyres as they reckon it causes the white to discolor sooner or later, but depending on how long is unknown really.

tim005

Yet Another VS Ute Owner
Reaction score
Members Ride
99' Series 3 VS S-Pac Ute.
hey mate,
had the walls done from a guy in Moorabin,
he charges $150 for a single color or $200 for double like mine.
they have held up well for the past few months but you just needa be carefull going up driveways and stuff like that on an angle, mine are also more prone to scuffs cause of how close the walls are to the ground.
a good way to keep them clean is to use the "tyre and engine" cleaner liquid at the car wash out of the gun and just wipe them afterwards with a clean cloth.
their quite expensive for how long they might last but they make a real diference in the appearance i reckon.

oh and its also better if you havent used tyre shine on your tyres as they reckon it causes the white to discolor sooner or later, but depending on how long is unknown really.

sounds pretty good mate, might as well try something different and see how long i can get out of them.
and moorabbin is a plus one cause it's right round the corner from me.
so, considering i have used tyre shine a few times in the past does this mean the white will discolour?
do you mind pm me the details of this bloke mate. cheers.

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
Must be fun going over bumps in that car.

Nice mate!

PaulSV6

CHE Tuned 156.8rwkw
Reaction score
Members Ride
VZ SV6 M6, MY10 VE SV6 Sportswagon & MY03 XC SRI
surprisingly feels pretty good actually

Haha, yeah with just one person in the car. Try it wit a full boot & 4 passengers! You'll scrub or bottom out for sure.

Each to there own i guess.