Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Motivational Posters, Potential...

bazcom

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt acclaim wagon 3.8
^^^^ Agree 100%... dont like it? beat it

M4TTYH

Reaction score
Members Ride
vt spac
Funny , i agree with use , aussies get blown on by muslims everyday jusy walk around bankstown for 10 minutes fairfield liverpool there is bound to be a bunch of muslims that diacriminate , this is a joke they dont there are good and bad sides to every culture and thia joke just happends to dump on the bad side so be it loce the joke hahahah

theperthvan

Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Executive S2
Funny , i agree with use , aussies get blown on by muslims everyday jusy walk around bankstown for 10 minutes fairfield liverpool

Funny , i agree with use , aussies get blown up by muslims everyday jusy walk around bankstown for 10 minutes fairfield liverpool

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
Whats next ? I know - lets ban earthquakes and tsunamis because they aren't funny either......

Crap, my name is now banned. Figures, I wasn't funny too.

Lets ban anything that has the word 'Theasaurus' in it. That has about a similair level of sense as the above banning of muslim derogatory comments and pictures. Not everyone can use, define spell of even pronounce thesaurus, so it should be banned.

Inconsequential assholes who think they're petty little prejudices are somthing important. get over yourselves.

Tsunamix

Reaction score
Members Ride
VT 2
Thi more I think about this topic, the more some types of people piss me off.

FACT: Without PAIN, there is no humour.

Every joke, pratt fall, prank, riddle, humorous ditty, song or story is funny because it Hurts someone. It's one of the tests for sentience in AI software. Can it laugh at itself ? Make jokes at it's own expense ? If no then it's not sentient. It's the electronic equivalent of an animal level intellect. It can only respond to outward stimuli and not 'refer or associate stimuli with previous experience'.

If you don't find it funny, if you can see the humour in it, then thats you - animal level intellect.

Of course if that's how you want to be thought of, go right ahead. i won't stop you. I will point at you and laugh though.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Fed up of the minorities controlling the world. Don't like it - naff off!

scouser king

Reaction score
Members Ride
06 VE SS
image[1].jpg
Just a random photo!