Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Motivational Posters, Potential...

Red Rocket Ninja

Touch The Fun!!
Reaction score
Members Ride
Red VS Auto V6
poster52013597sz0.jpg

Motivator: Create your own customized motivational poster You just add the picture you wanna use and the text and it creates it for you. To go hi-res you need to pay tho.
:w00t:

blacknight

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX Executive
Please dont stereo type the muslims / arabs. We have soldiers dying from IDEs and suicide attacks. This isnt funny

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
Please dont stereo type the muslims / arabs. We have soldiers dying from IDEs and suicide attacks. This isnt funny

That doesnt make any sense at all... You say dont sterotype them and then go on to say how soldiers are dying becuase of them blowing up...

The photo is funny, bucause the whole situation is a joke.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
Please delete

Why? You seem to think it's ok to upload sexuality explicit pictures that some find offensive. Don't be a hypocrite. When you are squeaky clean and don't upload offensive material only then can you ask for stuff that offends YOU to be deleted.

Tatiana

We should have sushi Carol
Staff member
Reaction score
Members Ride
Equinox LTZ - runs on cocaine
This isnt funny

Only to you, a minority. This post has been up for over a year with over a 1000 hits and no complaints. The problem with this world is pandering to the whims of the minorities. If went to live in a muslim country and read a funny joke slamming Aussies I would laugh too. However if I was unable to laugh at myself and fit into their culture, then I would simply stay here!

Don't like it, don't read it.

ryno_vrx

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR HSV enhanced Berlina
awwww i thought this was going to be a thread about making our own demotivates

M

mwb235

We can show photos of killers like Timothy McVeigh, the Columbine killer and Waco fanatics etc, yet as soon as Islam is mentioned it's "can't show that, that's offensive". What ****.

Oh that's right 9/11 was an inside job wasn't it? But would anyone say that if the hijackers had been Christian extremists?

While unpleasant this photo is reality. There should be more like it so as many people as possible know what these mongrels will do in the name of religion (what particular religion they are is absolutely irrelevant).