Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

What's your pet peeve?

cracker

Reaction score
as said before people putting their feet on you dash,
kids that hate police for no reason, really they just piss me off sooo much, their all like #### police, only people who can say that is ice cube and those unfairly treaded by police.
when people take ages at the supermarket, not those who tak a minute of two, those who spend 10 ####ing minutes at the check out trying to get their credit card to work.
and white people who seem to think their black or "ghetto" ####ing ass hats just **** me!

i dislike the police because they take money from me.

solution avoid the police, simple...ish

Ado

Are we there yet?
Reaction score
Members Ride
vsII statesman L67
People that slam on the brakes if they see a mobile speed camera even though they are doing the speed limit.

Verynice

Band
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Caprice 5L
when you go in the drive thru to get a simple meal, and the car in front of you is a big family with little tackers, and it takes FOREVER to get their food! dont ya hate that?

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
when you go in the drive thru to get a simple meal, and the car in front of you is a big family with little tackers, and it takes FOREVER to get their food! dont ya hate that?

Even worse when its the typical family van, that takes forever to order and then when they get to the window they pass through a single Happy Meal....

vr94ss

walks barefoot
Reaction score
Members Ride
VR SS '94/Subi B4 TT '01
Even worse when its the typical family van, that takes forever to order and then when they get to the window they pass through a single Happy Meal....

How can you be so angry about lineups when you live in the least populated state in Au? Now I see where road rage comes from.. "Dammit!! In Tassie we only have 2 cars in front!! Fume.. Stomp.. Yell at some one;)

Edit: Ohh.. oh.. Forgot about the basement. Unguarded time is dangerous time;)

VH Lioness

Reaction score
Members Ride
VH Commodore
the fuel light lol needs another warning when you are really about to run out of fuel!

1vngal

Reaction score
Members Ride
'Ruby' 1991 VN Exec & '98 Proton M21 Coupe
How can you be so angry about lineups when you live in the least populated state in Au? Now I see where road rage comes from.. "Dammit!! In Tassie we only have 2 cars in front!! Fume.. Stomp.. Yell at some one;)

Edit: Ohh.. oh.. Forgot about the basement. Unguarded time is dangerous time;)

I lived in Melbourne for 3 years. I'm allowed to be angry about lineups :p And going from driving in Tas, to driving in Melbourne causes super road rage. ;)

(Oh, and you forget we have a high population of bogans here. They quite regularly block the Maccas drive-thru's with their VL's, side-ways caps, 6 kids and stupid music)

Liberator

Reaction score
Members Ride
billy cart
People who brake before they enter the slip lane when it's empty, most of them are designed with plenty of room for you to stop ffs

Cyclists, example the one i encountered last week during a truck driving lesson. This prick stayed in the middle of the road for about 2kms before i had room to go around him. And there was a perfectly good cycle path right next to him, grr.

Old people who come into work and demand to know where something is, no excuse me please or thank you's, then complain, glare, or storm off in a huff when you don't know... go look yourself it really isn't that hard... then there's the ones who complain or give rude comments when they can't save 10c on things they thought were still on special... the joys of working in retail lol

ahahah mate the amount of times driving past a ####ing cyclist in peek hour holding up a whole left hand lane and i wanna swerve and ram my bumper up the back of their bike actually has me scared and no **** dunno if ur in perth but people coming into slip lanes do it every ####ing day >={