Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

Megaupload shut down

wraith

Hand over the dog bikkies
Reaction score
Members Ride
VX V6 Berlina. 2003 VW Passat
Well like I said. They would recoup any expenses very quickly either way. A cd is probably worth 5 cents a pop if that. Given the age we are living in I bet they could make thousands of CD's a day with little to no human involvement. So really it's pure greed.

87RB30VL

Swiggidy Swag
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Members Ride
09' FG XR6 Falcon, 75' HJ Kingswood Ute
I pirate music and take POTENTIAL (because if it wasn't free I wouldn't buy it) profit from the record companies, not the artists. I am more than happy to go and see the artists on tour or in a festival, where they actually get payed a decent amount.

F-cking exactly right!!!

Pub247

Reaction score
Members Ride
Ford Fairmont
Its all disney's fault. Its alright for them to steal stuff then copyright and say no one else can do it. What a bunch of ####ing hypocrites. Much like the rolling stones worst band ever!

What gives america the right to force their laws on the rest of the world? Why can you copyright an idea and not let anyone else have the same idea just because you "say" you thought of it first?

This is what happens when you change from making money in manufacturing and start trading on ideas. I hope more goverments have the balls like brazil and go to coporate companies to go #### themselves

azkwazere

Ahhh Yes, Ahhh Yes....
Reaction score
Members Ride
VP 5-SPD / 24-SPD Racer Hybrid
I remember trading stuff on 3+1/2 floppys... you cant stop trading, just piss of the people who vote for you.
The key to this is making it easier for people to get what they want. If i didnt hate apple with all my being then i would use iTunes and prpbably really like it. Its easy, the quality is good and its a lot faster then finding a torrent site, searching for a decent torrent, getting it, downloading it, realising its dubbed in french, finding a new torrent etc. etc.

If people just made it cheap (99c is fine) and then its yours to keep, problem solved.
Its like MS Office, i got the full version for like $25 from a deal at work through its-not-cheating - SOLD, no more key-gens, no torrents nothing and everyones happy.
You'll never win everyone over but you'll stop this "#### YOU" backlash.

aZk.

Julie

moderator- for now anyway
Reaction score
Members Ride
Blown VT Calais 355 + SC VY V6
These record and movie companies need to just wake up and smell the coffee they will never be able to stop all these copyright breeches. The online community is always going to be one step ahead of them. They should stop whining like little bitches, quit the witchhunts and count their $$ made from other revenue streams. Concerts and merchandise and the like is where they should put their efforts into not trying to fight the internet. Look at how much money films like twilight and harry potter bring in on merchandise alone and any half decent artist can pack out a footy stadium at a concert.

fuzzy2308

Reaction score
Members Ride
Plastic datsun
7lbfa.jpg

uYzTs.jpg

TSzHI.jpg

OQ0JT.jpg

For the record I dont infringe copyright

Last edited:

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6

ephect

Donating Member
Reaction score
Members Ride
VS Acclaim V6
yes but american legislation reached NZ......

which is what this whole thread is about