Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathans VY Calais - 'Calais 2.0'

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Looking for good ideas? haha, thats the best idea out haha, yeah HID conversion, maybe a sunroof if you dont have one?

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
Looking for good ideas? haha, thats the best idea out haha, yeah HID conversion, maybe a sunroof if you dont have one?

yeah just sick of hearing it, of course a v8 is the best way to go - but I don't have a v8, I can't drive one, so I'm not buying one! Haha.

Sunroof, ehhh I'd rather get wheels - can wait til I get my LS1, that car will have a sunroof factory :)

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
yeah i know haha, i was sick of hearing it so i went an bought a v8 haha, yeah defs wheels before sunroof, i was gonna get some wheels an lower my ss next, but i wanna get a dirt bike, so thats been put on a hold haha

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
yeah i know haha, i was sick of hearing it so i went an bought a v8 haha, yeah defs wheels before sunroof, i was gonna get some wheels an lower my ss next, but i wanna get a dirt bike, so thats been put on a hold haha

lol trust me , when i can, i will.

what's with everyone bailing on cars and getting dirtbikes or boats!

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
I haven't had a bike since I was about 12, my girl friend bought a thumpster on the weekend, an when I was towing it home for her I realized how much I wanna start riding again, I won't be ditching my cars, just want a bike haha

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
I haven't had a bike since I was about 12, my girl friend bought a thumpster on the weekend, an when I was towing it home for her I realized how much I wanna start riding again, I won't be ditching my cars, just want a bike haha

that's what they all say, but the car gets left in the car park haha.

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
that's what they all say, but the car gets left in the car park haha.

Haha, well im hoping it doesnt happen to me, i just want a bike for some fun here an there with the boys an my girl friend here an there haha