Welcome to Just Commodores, a site specifically designed for all people who share the same passion as yourself.

Just Commodores Forum Community

It takes just a moment to join our fantastic community

Register

nathans VY Calais - 'Calais 2.0'

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Defs go a VE 6L :) unless you dont like the VE shape of course haha, i cant wait till i can get one, only like 2 years till i can though :/ stupid p plate laws, but i guess the vx will do till then haha :)

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Yeah i know what you mean, i hated it at first, but i had one for a few months when i first got my license, now i miss it, it grew on me, i had a black one with black seats with a red insert, like just standard seats, it was only a sv6 but still a good car, everything is different though, but i would get a 6L over 5.7L in a vz, but i just want the most power i can get haha

patrick niesler

Reaction score
Members Ride
VY SS
If you want the most power, VZ 6L would be the way to go. better power/weight, VE weighs 116kg more. Which out of the box equates to about 2/10ths of a second slower down the 1/4

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
I cant say anything bad about either of them, they both look nice, the VE looks tougher IMO, ive owned both an the ve defs went better, that was a auto 6 (VE sedan) to a manual 6 (VZ ute) an i know the v8's wouldnt be much different, but its alot different in the price

Whitesack07

Reaction score
Members Ride
VX S
Yeah they are alot cheaper, i just had a quick look, i can get a 05 hsv Senator for 27k or like a 08 ve ss for about 30k, like the ve would be better cause its newer, but the vz is a senator lol

nathanVY

such boost
Reaction score
Members Ride
2003 VY LS1 Turbo Calais, 2005 4Gen Liberty Wagon
Reverse HIDs.

BEFORE:
imag0134k.jpg

AFTER:

imag0136t.jpg

imag0138k.jpg

imag0141q.jpg